North Korea Threatens Pre-Emptive Nuclear Strike Against U.S.

There's a reason we have birds in the sky at all times.

The United States military capabilities aren't what NK wants to see.

AEGIS Ballistic Missile Defense systems floating around the world. :pimp:

Its funny how the everybody says we have this we have that and that nk has no chance...... But then again, we were attacked by our own planes...........

Its funny how the everybody says we have this we have that and that nk has no chance...... But then again, we were attacked by our own planes...........
yeah sadly USA keeps selling weaponry to any buyer with money. 

Are you suggesting that the U.S.A. would not protect allies such as South Korea and Japan from a hostile North Korea? 

China wouldn't allow NK to attack us, but China wouldn't allow us to attack NK either.
At the end of the day, the US is Goku, SK is Gohan, and NK is Hercule/Mr. Satan.

tumblr_mkhufviMYv1qes1hso1_500.gif

here we go! NK is setting up their misses for an attack. This is going down fellas no if and or buts about

Last edited:
Just snipe that pos lard *** and call it a day

He's not the problem. If he goes, there's someone else waiting to take his place and keep NK status quo. Just like when Jung-ill died, Jung-Un kept it the same. This is truly a case where their entire Government must be replaced. The only way the US would use nukes, is if NK used them first. Period. This really a game of chicken. If NK strikes first, they will loose key allies and will be viewed as the bad guy. Vice versa for the US/South Korea. Which ever side attacks first, will loose the war. I don't think anything will come of this. Knock on wood.

He's not the problem. If he goes, there's someone else waiting to take his place and keep NK status quo. Just like when Jung-ill died, Jung-Un kept it the same. This is truly a case where their entire Government must be replaced. The only way the US would use nukes, is if NK used them first. Period. This really a game of chicken. If NK strikes first, they will loose key allies and will be viewed as the bad guy. Vice versa for the US/South Korea. Which ever side attacks first, will loose the war. I don't think anything will come of this. Knock on wood.
Yes I know that, with that said..... Just snipe him already and call it a day.

What does he possibly accomplish by shooting one nuke and his whole getting destroyed in half an hour?

Doesn't make any sense, does it?

I think he's being used as a figure head do to his ancestors reputation.

And everybody claims there missiles can't go anywhere yet they just launched a satellite into space.

PLus what makes you guys think these countries full arsenal of weapons is being discussed out in the open on the news?

What about the ones we don't know about.

Back
Top Bottom