Not a great day for Delta Airlines...Legit Racism? Prank? Who knows....

There are Muslims on Facebook talking about how this dude has pulled off hoaxes in the past and is making it harder for real victims of anti Islam discrimination to be believed. Apparently he walked through NYC and filmed himself being profiled and insulted, but in the end it turned out the entire video was staged.

Last edited:
22xp-delta-master768.jpg

This guy is a bizarro-world Fousey...

YouTube Stars Say They Were Removed From Delta Flight for Speaking Arabic

i dont man. im going to still give him benefit of doubt.

if its fake, then shame on me for believing him.

There are definitely instances where people have been discriminated on flights for speaking Arabic. There have also been instances such as one where an Arabic speaker was reported by other Arab speakers for discussing ISIS on the phone while in a damn airplane. Maybe it's unfair to make assumptions, but I can imagine an attention seeking dude like this doing something like discussing ISIS in Arabic as a prank (not because he supports them, but because he knows white people won't know what he's talking about and will get scared). Then after he gets a reaction out of them, he'll accuse them of discrimination.

I mean look at his other videos; he has a bunch of them where he's acting like a stereotypical suspicious character, and he's crying about discrimination? Even if he really was discriminated against this time, he deserved it for making all these videos and making a mockery of countless Middle Easterners who face actual discrimination on a daily basis. Now it will make it harder for people to believe real stories of discrimination when you have clowns like this pulling hoaxes/pranks for attention.

Last edited:
No its not. He also tweeted this before he got on the plane 

View media item 2270609

What a ***** CLOWN

Delta needs to make a clear example of this fool, these YouTube herbs are getting out of control....it's become a thing of "1up" ing each other....leaving one of them broke on the street over a prank will have them think twice.

There are Muslims on Facebook talking about how this dude has pulled off hoaxes in the past and is making it harder for real victims of anti Islam discrimination to be believed. Apparently he walked through NYC and filmed himself being profiled and insulted, but in the end it turned out the entire video was staged.

There are definitely instances where people have been discriminated on flights for speaking Arabic. There have also been instances such as one where an Arabic speaker was reported by other Arab speakers for discussing ISIS on the phone while in a damn airplane. Maybe it's unfair to make assumptions, but I can imagine an attention seeking dude like this doing something like discussing ISIS in Arabic as a prank (not because he supports them, but because he knows white people won't know what he's talking about and will get scared). Then after he gets a reaction out of them, he'll accuse them of discrimination.

I mean look at his other videos; he has a bunch of them where he's acting like a stereotypical suspicious character, and he's crying about discrimination? Even if he really was discriminated against this time, he deserved it for making all these videos and making a mockery of countless Middle Easterners who face actual discrimination on a daily basis. Now it will make it harder for people to believe real stories of discrimination when you have clowns like this pulling hoaxes/pranks for attention.

This guys the boy that cried wolf. I am middle eastern and let me tell u going to the airport is one of the most uncomfortable and nerve racking things for me. I make sure my beard is trimmed and lined up but even then i get cut eye from people meanwhile grizzly adams behind looks like he crawled out of a dumpster with his dirty *** beard and no one bats an eye. But this **** boy is out here doing dumb **** to purposely be discriminated? As if us just being at an airport and on a flight doesnt make racist people uncomfortable. ******* clown

I hope Delta sues the hell out of this clown. These fake pranks are so corny.

Just last week he posted a vid about how he smuggled himself on a plane in a luggage. Vid had him sweating when in reality he would've froze to death. :smh:

Didn't even know he was a prankster, but that definitely doesn't help. Also, the video doesn't even show him speaking arabic so who knows what happen before the camera started recording. Would wait for more details.

Dude is shady as **** and no matter what happen it will dilute a serious message he tried to convey.

However, it can be both things. He may have been trying to troll people by speaking in Arabic to cause an uproar which shows how racist white people are. But the problem is the messenger in this instance. Tough to be a social commenter like he tried to be, but then he is a clown everywhere else.

I have a pretty liberal, anti-racist, pro-minority/equality track record on this board...but I'm not giving a person like this any benefit of the doubt

Last edited:
I figured it was fake when I read a YouTube prankster was involved but as far as airlines racially profiling, that's been a go since TSA was given the okay.

Back
Top Bottom