Not being racist or a homophobe. That's what's up...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Damn....I'm not Jesus mother #!+%!!. But if I do become him, I promise to make a post about being perfect. Till then, I'll make posts about being better than horrible... or anything else I !+@@@$+ feel like for that matter. And if you CHOOSE to respond, do so. But don't come into my thread like i invited you to a wack party. You didn't have to reply.

Not saying you are jesus or trying to be like him. I think you made this post for attention and praise. Racism and homosexuality are hot topics in todays popculture (black president, gay marriage). I am saying you made this post to get attention for overlooking or being above those differences. Then you spoke ofsexism as a taboo issue. If I were to make a post where I stated I wasn't sexist or homophobic but in the text I stated that I was kind of racist I canassure you I would get an adverse reaction. That's my point.

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Damn....I'm not Jesus mother #!+%!!. But if I do become him, I promise to make a post about being perfect. Till then, I'll make posts about being better than horrible... or anything else I !+@@@$+ feel like for that matter. And if you CHOOSE to respond, do so. But don't come into my thread like i invited you to a wack party. You didn't have to reply.

Not saying you are jesus or trying to be like him. I think you made this post for attention and praise. Racism and homosexuality are hot topics in todays pop culture (black president, gay marriage). I am saying you made this post to get attention for overlooking or being above those differences. Then you spoke of sexism as a taboo issue. If I were to make a post where I stated I wasn't sexist or homophobic but in the text I stated that I was kind of racist I can assure you I would get an adverse reaction. That's my point.

First of all, how can you assure me of what MY reaction would be? Secong off, you're wrong anyway. I would have ben glad to see someone making strides inthe right direction. I'm not the guy that focuses on the negativity. Wanna know why I made this thread for real? Fine. On some really real %*@#, itdisgusted me yesterday when Ban N Fluenz made a thread about High Times and that %*@# shifted to his sexuality IMMEDIATELY, for NO reason. Iwas absolutely sickened. So this thread is for the 5 or so people in that thread that felt like me. the 5 or so people that instigated %*@# for no reason canburn in e-hell for all I care. That was foul and immature. And as for my opening statement, I was just being honest about what I know I need to work on. I tendto address my faults AND my strengths. How many people can say they've done that? Honestly. So fall the $!#$ back joe.

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:
And the whole sexist thing is a problem for most people. It's something that's so deep in our society, that it's hard to break. We're getting better as a people, though.
pimp.gif

Same could be said for the other two, so what's the difference?
I don't think people acknowledge sexism as much as the other two. Sexism, in my opinion, seems to be almost ignored a lot of the time.

To the OP, I'M WITH YOU. People like us deserve a pat on the back and all too often we just don't get it
tired.gif
Haters FTL.

pimp.gif

I was really closed-minded growing up and all throughout high school, but I've seen the light. It's heart-breaking to me that I had to give up myreligion to do so, but I truly believe that Jesus would want me to love everyone equally, regardless of sexual orientation or whatever else. I mean, one of hiscloses friends was a prostitute....

Not saying you are jesus or trying to be like him. I think you made this post for attention and praise. Racism and homosexuality are hot topics in todays pop culture (black president, gay marriage). I am saying you made this post to get attention for overlooking or being above those differences. Then you spoke of sexism as a taboo issue. If I were to make a post where I stated I wasn't sexist or homophobic but in the text I stated that I was kind of racist I can assure you I would get an adverse reaction. That's my point.

First of all, how can you assure me of what MY reaction would be? Secong off, you're wrong anyway. I would have ben glad to see someone making strides in the right direction. I'm not the guy that focuses on the negativity. Wanna know why I made this thread for real? Fine. On some really real %*@#, it disgusted me yesterday when Ban N Fluenz made a thread about High Times and that %*@# shifted to his sexuality IMMEDIATELY, for NO reason. I was absolutely sickened. So this thread is for the 5 or so people in that thread that felt like me. the 5 or so people that instigated %*@# for no reason can burn in e-hell for all I care. That was foul and immature. And as for my opening statement, I was just being honest about what I know I need to work on. I tend to address my faults AND my strengths. How many people can say they've done that? Honestly. So fall the $!#$ back joe.

That's cool. If you were trying to defend dude while he was attacked more props to you. FYI There is another thread titled not being a rapist or pedophileappreciation. Read th OPs opening statement and its a perfect satire of what your thread is.

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

To the OP, I'M WITH YOU. People like us deserve a pat on the back and all too often we just don't get it
tired.gif
Haters FTL.

I don't believe in giving pats on the back for things that should be expected. I wouldn't mind a small head nod though.

tired.gif
Haters FTL.

I don't believe in giving pats on the back for things that should be expected. I wouldn't mind a small head nod though.

tired.gif
Haters FTL.
so you want a pat on the back for not doing wrong?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

tired.gif
Haters FTL.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I think you made this post for attention
isnt everyone of his threads tho?

nerd.gif

Nah, I just speak my mind freely. And apparently, some people care to tune in. Don't hate bruh... do you.
Hate?
ohwell.gif
nah.
Opinion. Yup.

and I'm "doing me" buy stating my opinion. Your thread is now up two more posts. be content.
pimp.gif

Whatever man. It's sad that you HAD to find something to nitpick at even though I'm trying to be positive here. Analyze your ulterior motives.If you're hating on a positive thread, you're probably a negative person - which is worse than being an attention %$+%*, like you assume I am. Fixyourself. Don't worry about me OR my threads if that's how you feel.

And that was funny as hell Daytona
grin.gif

What do you define as homophobic? I've seen people say the "fear" of homosexuals and I've seen people say my stance is homophobic. Whats youropinion?

I don't really consider it a fear in the classic sense. Not like..."Boo! I'm gay! BE AFRAID!!"...
eek.gif
.... "Ahhhhhh!"......... butI think people are afraid to befriend gay people or just accept them as a reality of the way the world is. They're scared they'll be the 09version of the 1940s "N-word lover". It's just a peer pressure thing, which I think is stupid. So what I don't hate gay people? No, I'mnot gay. I just don't have time in my day to hate people that ain't did !@!+ to me. It's stupid and childish man. So many straight people spend waymore time worrying about the next man than the guy who's actually attracted to the next man. What part of the game is THAT? Get a real hobby.

I mean is cool being all positive but I mean everyone has their own opinion. I mean I don't think gay marriage is right but I'm at the point that Idon't care what another person does b/c is none of my business. I'm not sure if that's what you were saying as well, or if you were saying that ifyou didn't support it you were homophobic.

I don't know if I think it's right or wrong (gay marriage). Sometimes it seems right for the sake of fairness, and sometimes I get the whole"it's against nature" debacle. Where I truly stand on the issue though is pretty reasonable. I'm not gay so it's not my issue. That'show I sleep at night on a lot of things. And if it's wrong, none of us are in a position to judge that unless it's hurting somebody directly. You canmiss me with that "GOD said..." and "kids ain't suppossed to have 2 daddies" logic because most of the kids where I grew up didn'thave 1 daddy to begin with, but premarital sex is legal and encouraged. If "GOD said..." anything, he'll repeat it at judgment. He doesn'tneed all these stenographers and spokesmen. Live and let live.

I don't really consider it a fear in the classic sense. Not like..."Boo! I'm gay! BE AFRAID!!"...
eek.gif
.... "Ahhhhhh!"......... but I think people are afraid to befriend gay people or just accept them as a reality of the way the world is. They're scared they'll be the 09 version of the 1940s "N-word lover". It's just a peer pressure thing, which I think is stupid. So what I don't hate gay people? No, I'm not gay. I just don't have time in my day to hate people that ain't did !@!+ to me. It's stupid and childish man. So many straight people spend way more time worrying about the next man than the guy who's actually attracted to the next man. What part of the game is THAT? Get a real hobby.
Yet you throw hate at people that express their honest opinion on homosexuality, you going about it the wrong way brotha, instead of callingpeople ignorant first make sure you are completely following what you preach, the best way to teach is by example.. Not everyone has to like how others live itmay be ignorant to you but if a person doesn't like something.. they just don't like it, you can't do too much about that.

Back
Top Bottom