NOT GOING TO JAIL MY BOY TOOK THE WRAP FOR ME WHAT MORE CAN I DO ? VOL: LOYALTY (UPDATE PG 7)

I read every post on here just now, and this boy don tmake NO DAM SENSE

lookin for e-fame much?

and how can you be running with a gun and not know the name, its a tec9 not a tech a tec....

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Now this __ doing PSAs... Lord have mercy...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

UPDATE

My boys said they were having problems gettin at my boy. One of my boys told me he is talking and he is upset about that 3 years probation sentence. Yet at thesame time he is happy that it wasnt worst. He says it hard and there isnt much he can do but stay at the crib. He is trying to get a job but he believes hecant bc of those 3 gun charges. But due to recession its mad hard and gun charges is not good. So he pretty much upset about what went down. He isnt blaming meabout what he did he just said he wanted to be on the low for right now and we can talk this out with the crew next week.

Originally Posted by bossdonveteran

UPDATE

My boys said they were having problems gettin at my boy. One of my boys told me he is talking and he is upset about that 3 years probation sentence. Yet at the same time he is happy that it wasnt worst. He says it hard and there isnt much he can do but stay at the crib. He is trying to get a job but he believes he cant bc of those 3 gun charges. But due to recession its mad hard and gun charges is not good. So he pretty much upset about what went down. He isnt blaming me about what he did he just said he wanted to be on the low for right now and we can talk this out with the crew next week.
indifferent.gif

Yeah I know apparently he isnt talking to much to anyone right now. This is a tough thing to digest. It could have been avoided.

Dude why did you take you gun along when you went for a ride in your friends car? Why do you even have a gun? Ninja throwing stars are better IMO.

i hope nobody gave this clown advice, as it would have been a waste of time. no jail time on a tec? haha, that doesn't happen, the crew, you refer to thecrew, thats straight up pathetic. you like the cat who shops down south at a store called new york styles, you are a fraud sir, please address all theaccusations of you being a liar.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

for some reason am not buying these... new nters=ducktales
grin.gif

I agree. I'm always suspect of new NTers, plus the story just doesn't add up. Capital DT!!!

damn that is a true homie. I say once you graduate college and get a very decent job, you should get him in the job too.

Have you ever done any time? Have you thought about the fact that your boy isn't talking to you because he had a revelation that he shouldn't befriends with someone packing heat in their ride? I know when I got in some trouble when I was 16 (for something stupid, but not as stupid as carrying a weapon)my lawyer told me that I should stop talking to my boy like he was made out of Anthrax. You'll probably never get that friendship back.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy is a clown, you sound like a 14 year old trying to talk "gangster"
laugh.gif

EDIT: Didnt know the pic would be THAT big
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom