November 2016 pickup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burlington. Someone ripped the sticker off so the person found the price on the computer to be $50, I wasn't mad with that

Damn yo, I swear to you I was in Burlington yesterday and they had them for $100 and I'm thinking nah, too much. You got lucky.

I copped it yesterday too, maybe it was a pricing error then :lol:
Was it on 14th street?

Nah, it was in Harlem. 117th. You got lucky. Might rip the tag and ask them to find the price for me next time and see what they come up with

Nah, it was in Harlem. 117th. You got lucky. Might rip the tag and ask them to find the price for me next time and see what they come up with
They'll probably come up at the $100 they were priced at, and you'll be known by the staff as a customer that rips tags off to scam the store (well, try to scam them at least)

They have one on 117th? I noticed they opened a new one up on 125th but it was mostly dry. Won't hurt to take the tag off and if you really wanna try to finesse em stick a tag that's for a $30 pair or something, better yet find a different pair of timbs so it could work :lol:

They have one on 117th? I noticed they opened a new one up on 125th but it was mostly dry. Won't hurt to take the tag off and if you really wanna try to finesse em stick a tag that's for a $30 pair or something, better yet find a different pair of timbs so it could work
laugh.gif
They usually write the price on the sole of one shoe though, and the tag holder would still be broken. Ya'll leave Burlington alone
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom