Now The Clipse can really talk about real drugs.

[h2][size=+2]Read the indictment: Feds bust $10M drug ring in Virginia Beach
video.jpg
[/size][/h2] [h5][size=-1]05:51 PM EDT on Monday, April 27, 2009[/size][/h5][size=-1]Associated Press & 13News[/size]
VIRGINIA BEACH (AP) -- Seven people accused of participating in a $10 million drug ring in Virginia Beach have been indicted.

Also Online
Read the federal indictment

The suspects include Anthony Gonzalez, the owner of the now-closed Encore Lounge that allegedly served as the drug ring's base. They are charged with distributing more than a ton of marijuana and more than 100 pounds of cocaine.

http://www.wvec.com/sharedcontent/v....com/0918/042709club530.flv&clickThruUrl=nullhttp://www.wvec.com/sharedcontent/v....com/0918/042709club530.flv&clickThruUrl=null

Video: Feds bust $10M drug ring in Virginia Beach
resize.gif
Larger screen
icon_envelope.jpg
E-mail this clip

An unidentified police officer is listed in the indictment as a co-conspirator. According to the indictment, the officer fed information about the ongoing investigation to the club's owner.

Two suspects, John McCoy and Raymond McCoy, were in U.S. District Court in Norfolk Monday afternoon.

Their families wouldn't discuss the case.

The investigation continues.

Via: source

Anthony Gonzales is their manager
laugh.gif

2jb1nc8.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

break down kis into dimes and sell em like gobstoppers!

Who gon' stop us, not a cot damn one of ya!

Originally Posted by jville819

He's the manager

Clipse don't know !*+$ and have never known !*+$

Actually I lied.

Anthony Gonzalez is no longer their manager. He's their ex-manager. BEN should know who he is. He did the CLIPSE piece for them.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by jville819

He's the manager

Clipse don't know !*+$ and have never known !*+$

Actually I lied.

Anthony Gonzalez is no longer their manager. He's their ex-manager. BEN should know who he is. He did the CLIPSE piece for them.
Still doesn't mean the Thornton Bros. know jack about selling

[size=-1]
[/size]

The suspects include Anthony Gonzalez, the owner of the now-closed Encore Lounge that allegedly served as the drug ring's base.h

been known that *!##

5 benz's in the lot on a tuesday and u dont think thats obvious bruh?
indifferent.gif

encore was that spot tho
smokin.gif

Strange I'm bumpin some Vol. 3 right now.

"Pushaton or you can call me ziploc"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not suprised, In fact its astonishing how long clubs can operate these types of things before the feds come down. I know more than a couple spots thataren't just charging for cover and drinks.
Good thing they got lawyers on the house of delegates

Back
Top Bottom