Now The Clipse can really talk about real drugs.

Voted for Barack, McCain was my tax bracket though

I Sarah Palin $!%*, kick 'em out leave the clothes

Back to the pipeline, luckily I'm twinkle toes

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
OH MY....

Mal BODIED that verse.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
OH MY....

Mal BODIED that verse.

Ya think?
laugh.gif
...Mal is just
sick.gif
smh.gif
...SO UNDERRATED FTW (Pusha Ton is still my MAIN DUDE though
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Young Easy

ive never seen clipse go hard in the club. matter fact i never even seen MALICE in va period

but ive seen anthony gonzalez who im guessing is geezy blow a ton of money in entourage on any given night. his crew is lame but he looks out for them.

Correct. Anthony Gonzalez is "Geezy"

Gonna be the biggest thread of clipse lines every. lol.

I can lose it all today and be back the same way as i left cha all in three gestures down up and aim i can define just better than webster wet cha, then offthe the next venture the block so white june look like december winter snow everywhere.

Something like that. lol

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by Young Easy

ive never seen clipse go hard in the club. matter fact i never even seen MALICE in va period

but ive seen anthony gonzalez who im guessing is geezy blow a ton of money in entourage on any given night. his crew is lame but he looks out for them.
I just emailed you this +*%@...
laugh.gif

i JUST seen it g
laugh.gif
. yo %*% dont be checkin NO emails so i just becruisin past yo %@*$ thinkin you just now respondin to somethin old as hell. i told you HE was the one tho. i just didnt think it was on that big of a scale.

i dont know why everybody keeps quoting clipse lines. anybody from around here that knows anybody in the street can tell you them dudes didnt really live thatlife like that. they your avg. small time dope boys with an exaggerated story. they even admitted to getting jerked and living in an run down apt. with a crackfiend. if thats what 25 to life in a freezer will get you, im good bro
laugh.gif

thats bogus if they cut geezy out of the picture right before they got the columbia deal and launched play cloths. he couldve been on some "i have toomuch money for that" type of ego tho. i know a lot of street dudes out here that have ample opportunity to make legal money but have the "$#*+that" attitude. ill never forget when he had the black lambo in vallet that was the first time i ever saw a gallardo in person.

rip to the entourage red rope vip. it aint gone be the same without geezy around. i seen this _ damn near pay they rent the last night i was there then gaveall the liquor away. dude was funny as hell now that i think abou it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Except a lot of Clipse delays because of this situation. I'm hearing the feds are trying to go after everyone and questioning everyone and Geezy has beenboys with them forever. This is the reason why they always rapping about this. As a matter of fact, their last manager Shampoo got killed over this. Geezymight get life.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Hmmm this might actually give more credence to their one dimensional drug base-d raps.
pimp.gif

Truth.

$%!%%% up that folks got caught up in that life and are facin' jail and all that, but in the !+! backwards world of gangsta/coke rap - I gotta admit - as afan, I'm glad I wasn't bein' 100% lied to...

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

break down kis into dimes and sell em like gobstoppers!

Who gon' stop us, not a cot damn one of ya!
Mean wit the re-up, we street tumblers!
Ivory white, yea that's the same color of Azure nnnnn

Best believe its the Mulliner

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

What I look like spending my nights in jail, I could never be a thug they don't dress this well....

eek.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

This is the line wanna be rappers try to embody when they speak of swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

eek.gif

They got Lil' Willie aka First
wink.gif
ridin' 'round what yall lawyers was is ({}) !!!
frown.gif
They got Willie too?

eek.gif

Ask him, Pusha-T, Push-a-ton, Push-a-ton of that %#+* that makes ya nose run

*sniff*

snot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom