NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

Got my hoodie today. Kinda small. Not sure if i'm gonna keep it.

Got mine in too and I agree. Fits small. Might have to exchange it

Edit: Just called eastbay and the lady just told me they got a new shipment in on these so looks like I'm going to exchange mine for a bigger size

Last edited:
missed out on the hoodie
mean.gif
call east bay with the item number i just ordered a medium

How I felt at first, starting to grow on me though not gonna lie.

The sock liner is nice but I think the shoe looks dope without those flamboyant laces. The Grey compliments that metallic silver on the heal and side plus the 3m. No need to add those laces IMO. But to each his own.

gift card?
They had 20% off a couple of days ago. They have their 10-20% weekly deals usually and or free shipping. I would recommend for you to sign up for their Silver Membership at least for free shipping for a year for $9.99 and use their discount code they give out and not pay for shipping.

yeah i have the gold membership, that 20%off the had recently was for orders of $99 or higher though.i guess you coulda add something else to the order but it kinda defeats the purpose unless u were already gonna cop something else, would make more sense to use the $15 off instead if youre buying it by itself.

yeah i have the gold membership, that 20%off the had recently was for orders of $99 or higher though.i guess you coulda add something else to the order but it kinda defeats the purpose unless u were already gonna cop something else, would make more sense to use the $15 off instead if youre buying it by itself.
It was 20% off the entire order and I did order a bunch of other stuff too :smile: Yeap a $15 off would be great!

All my kicks still pass for DS that's why i tape my soles, in case I wanna sell or trade later. I'm a corporate guy so kicks only go on Sats and Sundays, no beaters in my collection
What he said.   Wish I had more days in the week to rock my kicks.  

Got my hoodie in yesterday. What has been said about the hoodie, it is right; the fit is a bit tighter than usual nike hoodies. but it feels durable and heavy. the glow is bright enough. ihmo, the $85 price tag is too much, unless you get it cheaper with the coupons; previous $200 ebay price is def wrong.

anyway, for laundry i better wash it inside-out, and then air-dry it. lol

Pulled the trigger on both the AFM and the Chuckposites and I love them both.  Was especially amazed at the detail on the Chuckposites.  Never really seen anything like them.  

Got everything I wanted from the Area 72 pack, probably cop the SnapBack if I see it today. Still need the Lebrons for my lady.

Got my hoodie in yesterday. What has been said about the hoodie, it is right; the fit is a bit tighter than usual nike hoodies. but it feels durable and heavy. the glow is bright enough. ihmo, the $85 price tag is too much, unless you get it cheaper with the coupons; previous $200 ebay price is def wrong.
anyway, for laundry i better wash it inside-out, and then air-dry it. lol
The phone lady at FTL was having issues with my bday coupon so she just knocked off $25 out of $84.99. At $59.99 its a pretty good deal for a limited release product IMHO

guys, how do the barkley max posites fit? I'm a 12 in the old school kicks, 11.5 in the new Jordans. Should I cop a 12, can I get away with a 11.5, or do they run small that i should cop a 12.5?

Back
Top Bottom