NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

Is $92 shipped for area 72 hoodie a good price? Or can anyone please help me out with a code/coupon for east bay?

Did these even come in a size small? All I see on eBay are Mediums

edit: The Nike Area 72 pullover hoodie

Last edited:
Bobby Fresh
Would of never guessed HAHA!  The BF goes perfect with the Barkley Foams
glasses.gif

anybody with size 12 narrow foot pick up a 13 in Chuck Posite, and how did it work? I know people are saying TTS but i got a shot at 13 for $350 and im thinking of jumping

hows everyone ordering the area 72 hoodies from eastbay? i dont see them on the site.

Anywher the snapback hat is still available???......i see eastbay says sold out but they still have it up on there site, dont know if there going to restock or not??.....thanks
We are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for the snapback.

EastbayRep - Ray

Every time I see a picture of the air force max I keep hitting myself for not pulling the trigger and buying them. Hopefully I can get a pair for a reasonable price...

Every time I see a picture of the air force max I keep hitting myself for not pulling the trigger and buying them. Hopefully I can get a pair for a reasonable price...

Actually it's the pics that make the shoes look better.just picked up a pair and the pictures made the shoes look much better then in hand.

Actually it's the pics that make the shoes look better.just picked up a pair and the pictures made the shoes look much better then in hand.

Imo, the shoes look much doper in person. I saw the pics when they were first announced and thought they looked nice until I had them in hand, which looked even nicer. But that's just me haha

anybody with size 12 narrow foot pick up a 13 in Chuck Posite, and how did it work? I know people are saying TTS but i got a shot at 13 for $350 and im thinking of jumping
My boy wears a 12, he swapped the 11.5 i got him for the 13, he creased it while trying it on... Was able to swap the 13 for 12... So go for a 12 if you wear a 12 IMO... 13 would be way to big for you.

My cousin walked in to the Guam HOH and they still had a bunch of sizes left of the Air Max 2013 & Barkely Posites so I had him scoop up some extras for me to use as trade bait...

Can't beat retail with no tax....

Back
Top Bottom