NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

Yeah for reals, nice pull osyrhiz
smokin.gif
Thanks homie....

If only that was the case for the Royal's....

My cousin walked in to the Guam HOH and they still had a bunch of sizes left of the Air Max 2013 & Barkely Posites so I had him scoop up some extras for me to use as trade bait...

Can't beat retail with no tax....
Time to call some people at anderson afb.... *edit* saw you already took the 10.5 in the AF MAX 2013... Damn it..

Last edited:
Time to call some people at anderson afb.... *edit* saw you already took the 10.5 in the AF MAX 2013... Damn it..
LOL... From what I heard there was a bunch of Military people who left HOH salty.. The locals were camped out since 9:30a the night before to secure the Royal's...

Seemed like everyone passed on the Chuckposites and AFM....

My cousin walked in to the Guam HOH and they still had a bunch of sizes left of the Air Max 2013 & Barkely Posites so I had him scoop up some extras for me to use as trade bait...

Can't beat retail with no tax....
All those AFM will be gone in no time.

LOL... From what I heard there was a bunch of Military people who left HOH salty.. The locals were camped out since 9:30a the night before to secure the Royal's...

Seemed like everyone passed on the Chuckposites and AFM....
yeah the royals were super limited it.  The HoH in dallas had 3 times as many pairs of chucks than Royal 1s

All these bastards getting the afm for retail... I hope y'all step in dog **** when (if :rolleyes ) you ever wear em.....

eastbay coming thru lately. caught blazers and hoodie last week and lunar forces today all on eastbay. used their coupons on everything. kinda glad I waited on all these till now. feels like the hoodie was made for the force max.

eastbay coming thru lately. caught blazers and hoodie last week and lunar forces today all on eastbay. used their coupons on everything. kinda glad I waited on all these till now. feels like the hoodie was made for the force max.
I beg to differ I cant decide if i should wear the hoodie with my hufquake air force 1's or my clark kent 112 air force 1's

Back
Top Bottom