NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot I put a L and an XL hoody in my cart early this morning. Only the XL was there when I checked just now so I checked out. Guess I'll trade for that L.

i know this is the wrong thread but with it being mentioned, what sizes of the corks were up?

i believe nike had a glitch.
i know nike had a few cancelled orders so thats why im wondering what sizes were up

hoping it'd be the same with this AFM, since people dont wanna do 250-260 via paypal on ebay, even though thats what they'd end up with after ebay fees and such 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Some dude on craigslist is selling his air force max for 250? Im on the edge if I should cop or not

Friend of mine found the hoodies at his local Champs. There was only like 4-6 hoodies total but finally my search is over. :pimp:

Check your Champs, folks.

how much are those afm going to reach after all of them "dry" out? i really want to cop  a pair

Just got my AFMs in and i must say they are amazing in person, in hand alot better than the pictures make them look!!!......beautiful shoe and quality, im happy i made the purchase!!!.......
pimp.gif

i think they'll hit 400 tops by this time next year...seems everyone really likes them to keep. The folks with doubles might sell one, but alot of people who bought em to resell changed their minds once they got em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom