NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
[table][tr][td]
[h1]Nike Air Force Max Area 72 Sz. 13 All-Star Barkley BHM KOBE LEBRON *Pre-order[/h1]See original listing
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Item condition:

New with box
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Ended:

Feb 15, 2013  07:53:50 PST
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Winning bid:

US $560.00

63  bids  ]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Shipping:

$25.00  Expedited Shipping

They really not playing when it comes to getting these in a sz 13. Can't believe somebody actually paid this much for them.
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Im copping the air force max for 250 this weekend and i also may cop the barkleys at 350.. what you guys think? once again im border line with the barkleys 

man, where are you finding a pair of the AFM for $250? I'm practically begging someone on ebay to sell me a pair at $300-$320 and they won't budge

Im copping the air force max for 250 this weekend and i also may cop the barkleys at 350.. what you guys think? once again im border line with the barkleys 

I think that's a good price for the air force max and for the barkleys I've seen them priced around my area 320-350

man, where are you finding a pair of the AFM for $250? I'm practically begging someone on ebay to sell me a pair at $300-$320 and they won't budge

Thats weird. I been consistently seeing buy it nows for 280/290 shipped. I'm pretty sure there is one or two right now. Lots on CL.

Thats weird. I been consistently seeing buy it nows for 280/290 shipped. I'm pretty sure there is one or two right now. Lots on CL.

Not in size 9, there's not one size 9 on craigslist in NYC..fml :x
I ended up with a sz9.5 on eastbay when they released...ive been staring at them and screaming at my feet to grow just a little bit more so i can fit them :lol:

Last edited:
if u see them and you think they are worth the 350, then why not....its your money

What will the Barkley's go for next year after the dry up then? I'm keeping both my AFM and Posite's... Too nice

I guess it's all depends on your size... The cheapest bin i can find on ebay for the size I wear 12 is $336 shipped.. Thats excluding the 1 guy with zero feedback thats slightly cheaper. There's only one guy in LA that has a size 12 & he wants $320.

Last edited:
I guess it's all depends on your size... The cheapest bin i can find on ebay for the size I wear 12 is $336 shipped.. Thats excluding the 1 guy with zero feedback thats slightly cheaper. There's only one guy in LA that has a size 12 & he wants $320.

Are you part of Shoe Game LA facebook group? I seen some size 12's on a lot less than 320.

Not in size 9, there's not one size 9 on craigslist in NYC..fml
sick.gif

I ended up with a sz9.5 on eastbay when they released...ive been staring at them and screaming at my feet to grow just a little bit more so i can fit them
laugh.gif
For a half size difference id consider keepin sum money in ur pocket and stay with the 1s u have, just double up on sum socks rock a extra pair when u wear em u should be good....i do it sum times and it seems to work for me....
grin.gif

Majority of this thread seems to be only talking about selling/trading. Which is against the rules outside of the buy/sell forum.

If this continues ill simply lock the thread.

I had a black/Red stripe Lacoste V-neck sweater in mind but the Red on the Barkleys is real light almost pink. It didn't look right with a solid black either. 

Wow. I didn't realize how much people were feeling these. Im sitting on a size 13 that I just put on the shelf because I really don't have any use for them. I don't have anything in my closet to rock these with so I was just gonna wait until summer and find some tees to match but looking at these ebay values i might just let them go 
Interest seems to be heating up for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom