NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might have been my smoothest on point clicking process for these airmaxes lmfao and still sold out within 2 seconds.. Funny how for the kamakazes and every Ewing release they sell out within seconds and there websites don't crash.

This is how I do it. With Eastbay/FL/FA's new system, they only allow certain number of people to check out at a time to prevent the server from crashing. If you're one of the LUCKY few that gets the shoes in your cart on the first click, then it makes it easy on you. However, most people will hit the "all shoes are reserved in people's cart" message. When that happens, just click add to cart and retry. To make sure your size doesn't sell out, open up Twitter and follow Eastbay's feed. They continue to tweet and answer questions and keep stock updates for everyone. It was around 848am EST when the Air Force Max's finally dropped in my cart. Took only 2 minutes to wait for checkout and the rest is history.

Same thing for the Jordan 88s. Patience is key. If there is a shoe that you want, don't give up. The only true time to give up is when Eastbay tweets that they are out of sizes.

Hope that helps.

I use the same method on previous releases and scored. But, this time I struck out. After an hour or so of clicking, add to cart, the tweet finally said sold out.

Congrats on your pick ups!

Man, I never strike out on JJ, was refreshing my AF max link and they pop up at 11:58, but only one size 12.....  These were gone faster than any shoe I've ever seen on JJ, and I've seen a lot of em.  Anyway, I click on the size 12, get to checkout, and on the second to the last page I get a freakin error and I can't checkout with ANY product on JJ.  "Checkout Errors: The provider Order ID has already been used for the provided store (99)."  Givin me the FNL treatment, what the hell?!?

Has anyone ever gotten that error before?  JJ will let me get to the final screen of checkout if I am checking out as a guest though...
I had to learn the hard way how to fix this, cuz i missed out on a few releases due to this exact error.....

You want to do this before the shoes you want release obv, but basically you want to log out first. Then add an item to your cart, click shopping bag and check out. When you get to the checkout screen you can either sign in as a return user or create a new account. If you sign in as a return user, this should fix the order ID has been used error and let you move forward. It's worked for me since I've figured it out.

I really don't know about these kicks, seriously, to me they all look like kids shoes. this is proper hypebeast material, and is just showing in which direction the sneakergame is going. The only decent one is the lunar force, but it's still way too flashy for my taste.
**** it ima pick up an extra pair of cool grey lX instead.
But good luck to everyone gettin ya kicks.

NDC was a joke , went live and with in 2 seconds lieterally sold out will try local if not money in my pocket

WOW

I finially got it in my cart and when I was done putting in my info, it sold out 
mad.gif

Is that possible? I thought it won't add to your cart unless one is available?

Looked up Air Force max on NDC like at 6:59.50am and it popped up added to cart and boom got my confirmation email a min latwr
The Force Maxes were Twitter Link only. The Twitter link is different from the link they put up. In essence, they put up a dummy link and let the people who copped from Twitter get them. Nike lied, they were twitter link only. Once Again Nike Screws us....
Why are you the only one with this issue.
They were up 2-3 minutes before 8. I bought mines at 7:59.
I just went on at 7:58-59 and typed in area 72. The air for max and the posites showed up. Copped the air force max easily

S
nikestore's cart system was wack this AM......I had 2 shoes pulled from my cart before I could even check out.....thought they were supposed to give you time to check out?? fml
it should. I took my sweet *** time shopping for other gear since I had a free overnight shipping coupon. Took me at least 7 minutes to complete check out.

I suppose you have to be in the dark for them to glow?  Put them under light for a while then go in the dark?  Or how does that work?  I was basing my perception off of this pic.
Basically,my son charges his Nike Air Force 180's with a flashlight.

This is how I do it. With Eastbay/FL/FA's new system, they only allow certain number of people to check out at a time to prevent the server from crashing. If you're one of the LUCKY few that gets the shoes in your cart on the first click, then it makes it easy on you. However, most people will hit the "all shoes are reserved in people's cart" message. When that happens, just click add to cart and retry. To make sure your size doesn't sell out, open up Twitter and follow Eastbay's feed. They continue to tweet and answer questions and keep stock updates for everyone. It was around 848am EST when the Air Force Max's finally dropped in my cart. Took only 2 minutes to wait for checkout and the rest is history.

Same thing for the Jordan 88s. Patience is key. If there is a shoe that you want, don't give up. The only true time to give up is when Eastbay tweets that they are out of sizes.

Hope that helps.

Repped!

Eastbay is still showing a bunch of sizes for the lunars as of a minute ago. High five to those who were successful today, sorry to those who weren't.

S
it should. I took my sweet *** time shopping for other gear since I had a free overnight shipping coupon. Took me at least 7 minutes to complete check out.
I know it should, but I had the Force's,KD's and Kobe's in my cart....got to try to add the Lebron's....they were sold out of course.....go back to cart to checkout.....only thing left in my cart were the KD's.......
mean.gif

Tried for the AFM 2013 through FTL this morning and couldn't add to cart. 

Went to JJ and was able to order a sz 13 at about 5:08am PST.  This was after checking with them last night showing OOS.  Was anyone able to order through JJ last night?

Not counting my blessings until they're "in hand" with all NT'ers getting their orders cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom