NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFM 2013 look great in person. The few hints of flashiness was just about right for my taste. I got lucky that I got the last pair for my size when I stopped by my local nike store before work (after striking out on ftl, footaction, champs, and ntc).

For those of you who missed out. My local store Livestock (deadstock.ca) will have the all star shoes released at 12 PM PST. We have outrageous canadian msrp, but it's better than paying reseller prices.

Last edited:
Was able to get the AFM of NDC very smoothly FROM MY PHONE thats right I could not believe my eyes I must have refreshed the exact second they put them up I truly did get lucky on these. Pheeewww

I really don't know about these kicks, seriously, to me they all look like kids shoes. this is proper hypebeast material, and is just showing in which direction the sneakergame is going. The only decent one is the lunar force, but it's still way too flashy for my taste.
**** it ima pick up an extra pair of cool grey lX instead.
But good luck to everyone gettin ya kicks.
I agree, but I picked up the Lunar Force since I think it's a good shoe for going to places like bars or clubs. Not too wild. In videos it looked really good.

I just don't know what to do. After what happened today I am not confident with the Barkleys tomorrow. I usually always score on NDC TLO I guess this non TLO threw me off. I searched the product number before 8 and it popped up, I added them to the cart and with no luck I couldn't get them in. 

Woke up at 4:45AM and waited for the EB timer count down. By the time the add to cart button was available, sold out. No luck on NDC either. Better luck next time, I guess.

On Eastbay i had my sized check and ready to go and once the countdown was about to end i made sure my mouse was where the "add to cart" button was so right after it ended the button showed up. Clicked right away and got that "please try again in a few" message. smh Im guessing that is normal since u have probably 10'000+ people clicking it at the same time. =/

All my dallas sneakerheads footaction town east has all the area 72 shoes in stock just copped the air force maxes. Thay also have bred and thunder iv and pink foam as well as fighter jets

Anybody looking got kicks in Houston go to woodland mall foot locker they got everything still in all sizes

Anyone willing to do Pickups what lives in Htown?
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom