NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude the gitd soles and checks never really glow like that unless

you have been in the sun all day and go into darkness or shade, then they glow for 30 mins max haha

or you're at a blacklight party

my af1 glow hardly glow long

Different sole. The booger green soles takes a lot of charging
i get what you're saying, makes sense, but i left them out in the sun for ten minutes (even with the shoes turned upside down so that all the light would hit the soles). i mean, shouldn't that be enough?
So I would have to let my shoes sit in the sun for them to glow?  
as far as my experience goes, the sun is definitely the most effective source of light for a strong GITD effect.

Last edited:
Copped a 10 but got offered 400 so i had to give em up. I need these on my feet tho. Just couldnt pass up that offer tho

Somehow managed to grab a size 12 AFM off of Livestock 
smokin.gif
 I'll be looking to trade for a 13 but just glad I could cop at all. So hectic everywhere today

I was bummed that i struck out on NDC this morning. Since i'm going to school in Canada right now, i checked out Livestock Toronto today & got my baby brother a bday gift.

Going home to Maryland to see my family next week so i'm just in time. Thank God.

View media item 269539

BTW, is it just me, or do the AFMs not glow very hard? I left them out in the sun for like 10 minutes, and took my KD IVs out 5 minutes later. I bought them back in at the same time and well... see for yourself. Surprising to say the least.

View media item 269560

There's a add on ebay that shows the seller multiple pairs glowing like the platinum yeezys, but like someone said you have to put these soles under some light for a much longer period of time

So I would have to let my shoes sit in the sun for them to glow?  
i get what you're saying, makes sense, but i left them out in the sun for ten minutes (even with the shoes turned upside down so that all the light would hit the soles). i mean, shouldn't that be enough?

as far as my experience goes, the sun is definitely the most effective source of light for a strong GITD effect.
I used to let my flight ones from last year sit under a lamp lol, huge difference between the glow from those vs KD's / Brons. Its just the dark sole is cloudy so it doesent pop as much. Its gonna have to be pretty dark or under a black like for them to be noticeable.

But like Deezrsackolishus said the glow doesnt last long.

i convinced my self the afm's are worth copping but i still only got the blazers. if someone bought it for me i would def rock but pass for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom