NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Chicago just had the Air Force Max sitting out when I went to pick up my Kobe.  Asked if I could get one, worker said, "What size you need?" 
nthat.gif
That had to be this morning when you were picking up an rsvp.

They've got to be gone by now. I called earlier, they said they had a line.

Copped the AFM last night and the Barkley this morning!!! 

If there are any other Houstonians in search of the LBJ or the KD, I have the following guaranteed tickets. I got a few for friends a family while passing through but some people got their pairs already or flaked. Y'all could basically have them. 

The GUARANTEED tickets are for the Footlocker in West Oaks Mall and must be used by 5 pm today!

LBJ: Size 9.5 & 13

KD: 10 & 2(11) & 13

PM me if you want them, I just didn't want them to go to waste!

Last edited:
So when links aren't TLO they pop up in nikes search engine early ?

Last edited:
Nike Chicago just had the Air Force Max sitting out when I went to pick up my Kobe.  Asked if I could get one, worker said, "What size you need?"  :nthat:

When was this? I was 13 in line today and they were out of size 13s from the guy behind me. They had no more of a bunch of sizes by the time I checked out. Looks like they had 4 FSR and a bunch extra 8-11

Nike Chicago just had the Air Force Max sitting out when I went to pick up my Kobe.  Asked if I could get one, worker said, "What size you need?" 
nthat.gif
When was this? I was 13 in line today and they were out of size 13s from the guy behind me. They had no more of a bunch of sizes by the time I checked out. Looks like they had 4 FSR and a bunch extra 8-11
It was about 10:30 - there wasnt a line by the time I got there, and I scooped a 12

HOH on State st., CHI did a FCFS this morning. Too blown, they gave out raffle tickets when I was there on Monday. Whole situation is messed up. Oh well, if anybody knows of any place still with them that accepts phone orders/online orders for a decent price, I'd love to know.

HOH on State st., CHI did a FCFS this morning. Too blown, they gave out raffle tickets when I was there on Monday. Whole situation is messed up. Oh well, if anybody knows of any place still with them that accepts phone orders/online orders for a decent price, I'd love to know.

ditto. Just looking for the Lebron X, ordered the lunar AF1 via NDC-

I was bummed that i struck out on NDC this morning. Since i'm going to school in Canada right now, i checked out Livestock Toronto today & got my baby brother a bday gift.

Going home to Maryland to see my family next week so i'm just in time. Thank God.

BTW, is it just me, or do the AFMs not glow very hard? I left them out in the sun for like 10 minutes, and took my KD IVs out 5 minutes later. I bought them back in at the same time and well... see for yourself. Surprising to say the least.

Last edited:
Ended today with 3 pairs of AFMs.. Got 1 off NDC, one from my HOH hook up and some how some way won a foot locker raffle, and snagged the kd v off NDC.. Now hopefully i get lucky an can grab the black/royal 1s tomoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom