NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this takes a wrong turn or anything, I am not trying to get into a back and forth or start anything. Like njavier03 mention, the orginal could have been worded better or not mentioned, but I like everyone else will be waiting for that information if and when you find out that it works.
Maybe he just doesn't want the lurkers to getting any intel?

I think i know what hes talking about though.

Not just the lurkers, even the members that don't contribute anything. 

In the end everyone will know about it so I don't know why you guys are complaining. All everyone wants to do is get spoon fed and thats what I'm basically saying I'm going to do. But for you guys to start getting greedy and being like "NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW TELL ME NOWWWWW" It's pathetic. 

Last edited:
Thats wack h-town got so many posites, I can't find anything but $350 on cl here in bay area...hopefully they restock in store & online soon. Nice pickups everyone!!

That's a nice come up on your part. 

Did you double up on the AF Max? 

Naw I kinda wish I did though since the price was so low compared to the posites, I actually kept the extra 150 I had for the royal blue release but I struck out badly since it wasn't a ndc release and there's no hope for me with eastbay

Not just the lurkers, even the members that don't contribute anything. 

In the end everyone will know about it so I don't know why you guys are complaining. All everyone wants to do is get spoon fed and thats what I'm basically saying I'm going to do. But for you guys to start getting greedy and being like "NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW TELL ME NOWWWWW" It's pathetic. 

Best thing to do is to just keep it to yourself man. If you tell one person, they will share it with someone, and so on and so on. You found a way through, keep that **** to yourself and use it to your advantage. You sharing it, will only ruin it for you.

Do what you want tho. Just know as soon as you share it, it will be gone.

I think I already know the answer, but does anyone know if there are going to be a re-release of the Nike AF Max 2013 area 72's?  The resellers are asking major cake which I am willing to pay but still.

If as many pairs remain unsold in Houston as mentioned, hopefully some places restock online...
BARKLEY'S PROBABLY WILL. HOH GALLERIA AND HOH NORTHLINE STILL HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF THEM. I JUST LEFT FROM THESE SPOTS. THE AIR FORCE MAX PROBABLY WON'T. THEY ARE GHOST IN THE CITY NOW. FIRST SHOE TO SELL OUT AFTER THE ROAYL 1'S.
Damn...I'm hawking sites in order to find a restock of the Barkley Posites now.  I slept on this pack with my energy directed towards the Nike Bball pack.

Thats wack h-town got so many posites, I can't find anything but $350 on cl here in bay area...hopefully they restock in store & online soon. Nice pickups everyone!!

Well they did host the All-Star game and people did travel from far and wide to be in the city. How is it wack that the hosting city got more pairs than any other city?

The thirst is insane. 

I did start at 0 posts, and I will make sure you never know how to use the flaw. Even if it was a **** measuring competition, I'd have you beat in that as well. 
Typical respnse,
eyes.gif
and I am not suprised because I expected that out of someone who complains about being inbox non stop on a subject that should have never been mentioned. So brother you can keep it moving with the thirst talk, it's shoes if there is an "easier" way to obtain shoes of couse I want to know. You're the one who searched and found this flaw so I can see how you can easily spot the "thirst" in others.

All I know is out of those 3 things you mentioned 2 of them are false. HINT: its not the you started off at 0 post one either.

I'm done

Typical respnse,
eyes.gif
and I am not suprised because I expected that out of someone who complains about being inbox non stop on a subject that should have never been mentioned. So brother you can keep it moving with the thirst talk, it's shoes if there is an "easier" way to obtain shoes of couse I want to know. You're the one who searched and found this flaw so I can see how you can easily spot the "thirst" in others.

All I know is out of those 3 things you mentioned 2 of them are false. HINT: its not the you started off at 0 post one either.

I'm done
Honestly, just shut up. You're thirsty, and want the flaw. I'm sure if I told you right now, your whole demeanor would change. 

I waited about 6 hours only to find out they only had six pairs I was about tenth in line no one wore my size but of course they took it when they couldn't get there own Wish didn't have anything bigger than size 11 in air force max

I'd be trying to find the flaw instead of arguing about it

Anyway, hoping for miracle restock on AFM

I waited about 6 hours only to find out they only had six pairs I was about tenth in line no one wore my size but of course they took it when they couldn't get there own Wish didn't have anything bigger than size 11 in air force max

did walters get them?

I know this info isn't concrete. But I thought I'd share it anyways.

When I went to Nike sportswear to pick up my pair I was discussing this shoe with the employees. The AFM was released as a general release. Like literally EVERY place got them (champs, finishline, sheikh, shoe palace etc.) but Nike thought they would be less popular than the Barkley POSITES. So they actually made less. So eventhough they are technically a GR , a lot less pairs were made.

When I was in line I ended up being 7th because of cutters. The first 6 people got 12, 12 , 9 , 9.5 , 9, 8.5 . the guy behind wanted a 9.5 they only had a 10 or 8. I asked about the 12 but they said they had sold out, but had a 13.

So my guess is the "FSR" went like this
8- 1
8.5 - 1
9 -2
9.5 -2
10 -2
11 - 2
11.5 - 2
12 - 2
13 - 1

So 15 pairs for 1 store ? Especially a Nike store is LOW quantity man.

Last edited:
wish just had 6 pair of afm? damn good thig i stayed at footlocker stonecrest. i had to buy some dudes ticket for 50, but i sold my kobe ticket for 20, so i guess $30 extra for the afm wasnt that bad! I wish i wouldve copped the blazers when i had the chance tho. looks like ima have to pay bout 50 over retail fa dem joints....the price we pay to stay fresh,huh?

I doubt we see a restock on any of these. From what my local house of hoops here in Boston says that they had almost double the amount of Barkley Posites to the AFM. I'm glad I was able to cop a pair in my size. Most of the people were in line for the Kobe's or LeBron's and then decided the AFM was the best shoe. The resell number in Boston is near 400 on the AFM, crazy but a lot of people seem to think they'll be 800 by summer. Crazy glad I got mine though. If anyone needs the KDs in a size 11 I have them for retail, just PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom