NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay rep I spoke to a few hours ago now says that I won't receive my tracking email until tomorrow...

I'm stoked, I got someone locally to trade my Air Force Max for there barkley posites area 72!!!

YOU LOST. IF HOUSTON IS ANY INDICATION, THERE ARE A LOT MORE BARKLEYS THAN AIR FORCE MAX. THEY LOOK A LOT NICER AS WELL. IF THE MAXES WERE A 2ND PAIR THAT'S THE ONLY WAY I WOULD DO IT

Barkley Posites for AFM! Whoever is getting the Posites easily wins that one!!

Does AFMs run small or true to size? My size is 9. I can't choose between 8.5 and 9.5, Any advice in sizing?

Force max > barkleys both are clean but the force max are 
nthat.gif

Dang I avoided there because I was sure it was going to be a riot like it always is there. How was the release?

Smooth i showed up 6:00 release was at 8:30. Of course u had some cutters. Never understood how u wait all night in the cold to have some dude show up at 8 and dap u and stand in front of u. Loser a people

if you want the hoodie, hold out on paying that 200 for ebay prices, the nike reps i spoke with earlier this week and today both said they hadn't received their shipment from the manufacturer yet.

Not really those things are hideous in person.
You guys are nuts ! I have both coming to me, both the force and posites. So i am coming from middle ground. i would never in life trade them, no way. especially not on no even money. Say that to the guys paying 450 a pop on ebay. I would have never ordered the posites if I didn't like them. That's a crazy trade, they were 100.00 more. But I see a lot of mixed reactions on the barkleys. Yes they are a louder looking shoe. But I just love the detail in them, they look crazy. Believe me I am a more conservative kick guy. This will probably be my craziest kick in my whole collection. I think they are art. That's how I see them, to each their own I guess. I hope everyone likes and grabs everything they want.

Last edited:
I just think more people are trying to flip Posites than there are people trying to flip the afm. The $250 price tag might have been too much for some.

I'm keeping both of them.

At 250 the resell with all things paid (eBay,shipping) isn't that much. Plus they are nowhere near foamposite limited numbers so that's a bust all in itself for people who thought they'd make big bucks

I've seen these go on eBay for about 400 more or less. At that price with 9% going to eBay, shipping which is let's say 15bucks, and the trouble of doing it all (may not be much) the seller comes away with about 90bucks. Some people camped all night for these. IMO not worth it. You could flip the KD's , put down less of your own money to buy them, and make the same amount of money

Last edited:
I've seen these go on eBay for about 400 more or less. At that price with 9% going to eBay, shipping which is let's say 15bucks, and the trouble of doing it all (may not be much) the seller comes away with about 90bucks. Some people camped all night for these. IMO not worth it. You could flip the KD's , put down less of your own money to buy them, and make the same amount of money

Thats true, but I got these, the royal js, and another pair all at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom