NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if it has been asked and i haven't been in the thread lately, but does the news paper come with the barkleys? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

i was surprised that it came with my vandals.

the barkleys were a premier release of the pack, im pretty sure they come with the paper...

I dont understand why some ppl come in this thread if they hate the whole pack. Kinda pointless isnt it.

Do the Barkley posites and KD V all star fit true to size??? I know lebron X all star , I had to go up .5 !!!

View media item 276367GITD lace swap! What do you think?

I'm not a fan of lace swaps, but that does look pretty nice. I feel like it brings out the gitd of the sole a bit more.

I live like an hour or 2 away from Eastbay's warehouse, and NDC shipping still gets here before Eastbay :smokin

I think it's because they use ups. I got my shipping confirmation with tracking that Thursday and they're only arriving tomorrow. Granted, yesterday was a federal holiday, ups still takes forever even if I only paid $7.99 for shipping.

I dont understand why some ppl come in this thread if they hate the whole pack. Kinda pointless isnt it.
Don't get it either but over time i've realized some of these dudes never cop anything.

Don't know if they don't have the ends or what but just jump from thread to thread calling shoes ugly and saying everything is an "easy pass".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom