NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't received my shipping info for my second pair of BPM PRM QS from NDC....

Just talked to NDC customer service and they said they will ship out tomorrow! PHEW!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Just a heads up. There are some Smalls and Mediums in the Galaxy Shorts on the Champs website in case anyone is still interested.

21 Mercer has the hoodie!! just ordered mine. very werid policy tho... they WONT do phone orders for NYC residents. FCFS if u live in the 5 boros... I don't get that. good thing I work in long island =) ordered my size L.
What does this hoodie look like? I've been looking for pictures of it but I cant find it. I'm pretty curious since I see a lot of people looking for it.

Nevermind. I just saw it. It looks pretty sick but not my kind of thing

Last edited:
Been calling a local FTL for a couple days now asking about a restock on the AFMs. Each employee would have a different answer. 

"We should be getting a restock tomorrow." 

"No, we're not restocking on those."
"It the shipment should be coming in some time this week."

I'm not sure where they're getting their info from, but this is getting frustrating...

Still haven't received my shipping info for my second pair of BPM PRM QS from NDC....

Just talked to NDC customer service and they said they will ship out tomorrow! PHEW! :lol:

Same! Was getting little worried so called Nike and dude said shipping out tomorrow. Hoping to get it by Friday!

the barkleys and afm are dope, but the blazers are definitely my favorite out of the pack (not to mention the cheapest lol). they're definitely underrated. i can see them going for as much as the supreme blazers after some time.
agreed ... and a friend of mine is sitting on 5-6 pairs i could buy a little over retail .. i keep thinking about it

Been calling a local FTL for a couple days now asking about a restock on the AFMs. Each employee would have a different answer. 

"We should be getting a restock tomorrow." 

"No, we're not restocking on those."
"It the shipment should be coming in some time this week."

I'm not sure where they're getting their info from, but this is getting frustrating...
cant fathom an instore restock of these .. maybe some straggling pairs online but nothing else

I'm trying to get someone to trade me the Air Force Max for my Fighter jet foamposites. No luck so far, but I won't give up!

jus grabbed the Blazers at my HOH (Topanga Cyn Mall)... got them for 85bucks after using the b-day coupon.. I didnt even have it i jus told the dude "1102" and he gave me the 25$ bucks off!!
nthat.gif

Crazy pics Monsieur !!! Now that pic speaks to me ! On the low, I am kind of worried they may be a little small. Ppls saying they fit tight. Both my barkleys coming this week, force and posite !! I honestly can't say which is nicer, love both of them.

Crazy pics Monsieur !!! Now that pic speaks to me ! On the low, I am kind of worried they may be a little small. Ppls saying they fit tight. Both my barkleys coming this week, force and posite !! I honestly can't say which is nicer, love both of them.
Don't worry brotha! TTS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom