Nt am i taking an L? vol. City mayors daughter

So basically I called this girls little brother a #%+%@$ yesterday. But in a messing around way. Word gets back to his older sister (22 years old). I see hercoming out my exs today. She tries to talk to me about me calling her brother names. I aint tryna hear it so I walk away. My phone drops out my pocket. Shepicks it up. An arguement gets started. I basically was like "i dont care" its not that serious yadada. She gets mad after I said I dont care who heror her family is. She slams my phone on the ground. I said I would beat you up but I decide to call the cops. She was like go ahead call the cops they love memy dad is the town mayor. I call anyway. No actions were taken really. except they gave me an incident number. Before I decide to beat the___ out of herbrother. What should I do? File a police report? All I want is money for a new phone to be honest.

eyes.gif

Sit yo candy +%* down. You're not putting hands on anybody. A female abused your phone and you called the cops.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FOH, you took your share of L's with this one, save some for the next incident.

kill her brother then rape her

but if she is the mayors daughter then i'm pretty sure there is nothing u can do about it

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Sit yo candy +%* down. You're not putting hands on anybody. A female abused your phone and you called the cops.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FOH, you took your share of L's with this one, save some for the next incident.
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

you let a girl punk you? then on top of that she got you spooked by dropping names. i would have easily made phone calls and had the homegirls up there readyto beat girl !$@.

lame

I hate to see females take advantage of "the golden rule"... so yea... her brother is in need of an %*%-whooping. Start calling him names/tauntinghim in front of several people/ on video ("You're a %%$#+, you won't do *$$#") until he feels the need to retaliate physically. The importantthing here is that since he attacked you first (and there are witnesses), you legally have the right to "defend yourself". This will prevent theirfam from causing some type of legal trouble.

Either that or get a female you're cool with to handle that.

You can easily file a warrant for her arrest. She damaged your phone .....

That's all u need to do.
You put your hands on either of em your just gonna make it worse. Be smart, don't be a retart.

Back
Top Bottom