Nt am i taking an L? vol. City mayors daughter

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by cs02132

kill her brother then rape her
Nah...rape the brother then kill her
hold the gun the brothers head, have him rape her, then kill yaself.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by doosta45

smh.gif

you let a girl punk you? then on top of that she got you spooked by dropping names. i would have easily made phone calls and had the homegirls up there ready to beat girl !$@.

lame
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

So basically I called this girls little brother a #%+%@$ yesterday. But in a messing around way. Word gets back to his older sister (22 years old). I see her coming out my exs today. She tries to talk to me about me calling her brother names. I aint tryna hear it so I walk away. MY PHONE DROPS OUT MY POCKET.SHE PICKS IT UP.An arguement gets started. I basically was like "i dont care" its not that serious yadada. She gets mad after I said I dont care who her or her family is. She slams my phone on the ground. I said I would beat you up but I decide to call the cops. She was like go ahead call the cops they love me my dad is the town mayor. I call anyway. No actions were taken really. except they gave me an incident number. Before I decide to beat the___ out of her brother. What should I do? File a police report? All I want is money for a new phone to be honest.
Hmmm
your phone just falls out ur pocket?
dude this story gots chump written all over it
u sure it fell? or did she snatch it?
and u called the cops
with what phone???
laugh.gif

smh at those who said rape and tell the cops

Take the L,
the government at that level is based off favors, they're not going to do anything.

I heard of someone that robbed his weedman at gunpoint... but since he was a judge's son he sued the weedman because he put his own gun to his head andasked for his stash back.

You seem to run into the mayor's kids often. Just hold them for ransom. That should be enough for your phone and then some if you're smart.

This kid dropped his iPhone right in front of me yesterday and kept it moving. I shouldve picked it up but I was dumb enough to tell him it dropped.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Sit yo candy +%* down. You're not putting hands on anybody. A female abused your phone and you called the cops.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FOH, you took your share of L's with this one, save some for the next incident.
roll.gif

I didnt take an L

She came over my house randomly and cashed me out $240 for a replacement phone. She was sorry as Idk what.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

I didnt take an L

She came over my house randomly and cashed me out $240 for a replacement phone. She was sorry as Idk what.

pimp.gif
nes-duck_tales.gif

Back
Top Bottom