NT Are You A Patriotic American?

This question has been asked on here before but I hate that it has the same few characters in here .

I' kinda shock at how many people aren't patriotic for whatever reason espacially the none minorities .If the USA falls there won't be any Island fantasy's happening of retiring starting business's and living good.
This country is a business and most of the places around it are subsedties in some form or another.........LORD OF THE FLIES is all I'll say and a whole lot of you have to go lol

I'll be patriotic this Summer when team USA goes to Rio
smokin.gif

This question has been asked on here before but I hate that it has the same few characters in here .

I' kinda shock at how many people aren't patriotic for whatever reason espacially the none minorities .If the USA falls there won't be any Island fantasy's happening of retiring starting business's and living good.
This country is a business and most of the places around it are subsedties in some form or another.........LORD OF THE FLIES is all I'll say and a whole lot of you have to go lol

Do you believe minority groups have reason to be on patriotic or do you believe those who aren't are just a bunch of ungrateful ______.

Mexico>Canada when iit comes to runner up countries on our continent 

Back
Top Bottom