NT Barbers come in....searching for new clippers

I've searching for a new good clipper to fade my hair. My wahl clippers finally died. I've been reading many reviews that some of the Andis Master are either heavy, become hot after 20 minutes, or just doesn't cut good.Which Andis Master should I get? any suggestions? link?

I've searching for a new good clipper to fade my hair. My wahl clippers finally died. I've been reading many reviews that some of the Andis Master are either heavy, become hot after 20 minutes, or just doesn't cut good.Which Andis Master should I get? any suggestions? link?

y_images_oster%2076%20clipper%20blades_0.jpg

+
Andis%20T-Outliner%20Trimmer.jpg

I use a Andis Fade Master and the Andis Outliner II, both work great and have had no problems with either....

I use a Andis Fade Master and the Andis Outliner II, both work great and have had no problems with either....

Just purchased the Oster Classic 76 a couple of months ago, and it was worth every penny. I highly recommend investing on one. You get what you pay for (quality is
pimp.gif
).

Any recommendations on trimmers ASIDE from the t-outliner? Had my t-outliner for a couple years now. Looking for an upgrade (if there is something better).

Just purchased the Oster Classic 76 a couple of months ago, and it was worth every penny. I highly recommend investing on one. You get what you pay for (quality is
pimp.gif
).

Any recommendations on trimmers ASIDE from the t-outliner? Had my t-outliner for a couple years now. Looking for an upgrade (if there is something better).

Oster 76 Classic! Best value! Plus they last forever if you take care of them! Don't use the Oster Cool Blue spray stuff, get real oil! and clean them right. Andis is garbage, some like them but I've wasted so much money on Andis, it's not even funny!

Oster 76 Classic! Best value! Plus they last forever if you take care of them! Don't use the Oster Cool Blue spray stuff, get real oil! and clean them right. Andis is garbage, some like them but I've wasted so much money on Andis, it's not even funny!

My clippers aren't getting as close as they used to. I've been told that I could get them sharpened, but I have no idea where to go. Is it as easy as just asking someone at the barbershop or should I just replace the blade altogether??

My clippers aren't getting as close as they used to. I've been told that I could get them sharpened, but I have no idea where to go. Is it as easy as just asking someone at the barbershop or should I just replace the blade altogether??

Originally Posted by NCTwin

check Amazon for new blades. There's one that people were saying you barely have to touch your skin with it.. Forgot which one though... Andis, right?

Originally Posted by NCTwin

check Amazon for new blades. There's one that people were saying you barely have to touch your skin with it.. Forgot which one though... Andis, right?

Originally Posted by 650

+

this...oster also has a trimmer thats basically the same as the andis t-outliner, it aint half bad either ^atlien seeko: u talkin bout that pro-mate blade, it fits on the andis t-outliner

Originally Posted by 650

+

this...oster also has a trimmer thats basically the same as the andis t-outliner, it aint half bad either ^atlien seeko: u talkin bout that pro-mate blade, it fits on the andis t-outliner

Back
Top Bottom