Promate blade, best investment I ever made
pimp.gif

Amazon got for as little a ten bucks

Promate blade, best investment I ever made
pimp.gif

Amazon got for as little a ten bucks

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by NCTwin

My clippers aren't getting as close as they used to. I've been told that I could get them sharpened, but I have no idea where to go. Is it as easy as just asking someone at the barbershop or should I just replace the blade altogether??

check Amazon for new blades. There's one that people were saying you barely have to touch your skin with it.. Forgot which one though... Andis, right?
U don't need to sharpen the blades.
just adjust them.

OP. if you're just cutting your own hair.. no need to spend ridic $$ on professional models. Get another Wahl.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

My clippers aren't getting as close as they used to. I've been told that I could get them sharpened, but I have no idea where to go. Is it as easy as just asking someone at the barbershop or should I just replace the blade altogether??

check Amazon for new blades. There's one that people were saying you barely have to touch your skin with it.. Forgot which one though... Andis, right?
just adjust them.

OP. if you're just cutting your own hair.. no need to spend ridic $$ on professional models. Get another Wahl.

Im about to get my own clippers too, im not gonna be spending money just to lighten my beard.

Any specific clippers to make the beard light?

Im about to get my own clippers too, im not gonna be spending money just to lighten my beard.

Any specific clippers to make the beard light?

I prefer the outliner II over the T outliner. And always oil the blade/teeth area, makes the blade last so much longer.

And as dirty stated, even with new blades, always get them adjusted.

If youre in the bay area, the cutlery on telegraph in Oakland/Berkeley is THE spot to go to.

I prefer the outliner II over the T outliner. And always oil the blade/teeth area, makes the blade last so much longer.

And as dirty stated, even with new blades, always get them adjusted.

If youre in the bay area, the cutlery on telegraph in Oakland/Berkeley is THE spot to go to.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

NCTwin wrote:

just adjust them.

My barber already set them extra high for me when I first got them. They won't go any higher for the bald head I want.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

NCTwin wrote:

just adjust them.

My barber already set them extra high for me when I first got them. They won't go any higher for the bald head I want.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom