NT, Bed Bugs? Warning: Big Pics

@ Furrell, I recently starting getting bites and the signs aren't too severe, so I am guessing only recently.

i went through a bed bug fiasco last summer at a relative's house in Manhattan...mad painful and itches so bad its unimaginable, i ended up going to the hospital. my feet and arms to my back were tore up!!!

i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy

i went through a bed bug fiasco last summer at a relative's house in Manhattan...mad painful and itches so bad its unimaginable, i ended up going to the hospital. my feet and arms to my back were tore up!!!

i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy

safe to say you werent smashing last summer, that SUCKS man

id be pissed at those relatives

safe to say you werent smashing last summer, that SUCKS man

id be pissed at those relatives

StaXX wrote:
How do you get bed bugs?
Never washing your sheets?

doesnt matter if you wash your sheets or not.

they come from outside/elsewhere (you can get it from sitting in an infested seat at a movie theater or just brushing up being close to fabric theyre clinging to for too long)

they cling to your upholstery/bed/carpeting/and live in the walls.

they're also anaerobic (don't really need oxygen to survive.)

StaXX wrote:
How do you get bed bugs?
Never washing your sheets?

doesnt matter if you wash your sheets or not.

they come from outside/elsewhere (you can get it from sitting in an infested seat at a movie theater or just brushing up being close to fabric theyre clinging to for too long)

they cling to your upholstery/bed/carpeting/and live in the walls.

they're also anaerobic (don't really need oxygen to survive.)

No. I don't know where people get this "dirty sheets" thing from. You can get bed bugs from just coming into contact with other people who have them. They latch onto you and you bring them home.

No. I don't know where people get this "dirty sheets" thing from. You can get bed bugs from just coming into contact with other people who have them. They latch onto you and you bring them home.

Originally Posted by Dip

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

dirty #^$*%^#

Originally Posted by Dip

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

dirty #^$*%^#

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

u gotta get rid of tha tentire bed. frame, matress and headboard.

ur gonna have to steam clean the cracks of the carpeting under the bed and by the wall near the bed.

check the lining corners of the bed if you see a buncha black dots, u have a huge infestation.

best you get rid of everythign thats been around, on, or near that bed

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

u gotta get rid of tha tentire bed. frame, matress and headboard.

ur gonna have to steam clean the cracks of the carpeting under the bed and by the wall near the bed.

check the lining corners of the bed if you see a buncha black dots, u have a huge infestation.

best you get rid of everythign thats been around, on, or near that bed

burn the whole room they can be anywehrre and 1 left and thell spread all over again NY =bedbug city

burn the whole room they can be anywehrre and 1 left and thell spread all over again NY =bedbug city

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

More than likely you do have them.Have you THOROUGHLY examined your mattress?
Word look up how to really check for bed bugs and youll know

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

More than likely you do have them.Have you THOROUGHLY examined your mattress?
Word look up how to really check for bed bugs and youll know

Back
Top Bottom