NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

I started to read your first book but I outbit down before I really got into it. Seem "off" to me or maybe I didn't have an open mind when I tried reading it.

Which one? I don't recall. Do you mean Superior Man?

Yeah, I got the same feeling. It's a bit off. Almost hippie-ish lol, especially the beginning material. Although I kept reading on since it framed the familiar themes in a way that is in good timing to where I'm at in my life (if that makes any sense).

I'm near 30 and not actively looking to settle down, but as they say... who knows lol. It made me think of how The Game is foundational whereas being smooth with natural energy and charisma radiates The Most Amazing Man Dos Equis type of steez.

Last edited:
Yeah the superior man.

I compared it to the way of men and a sky without eagles by jack donovan and it seemed.......soft core :lol: but I'll give it another shot cuz hell I already bought it so I might as well read it.

Body language is something I'm getting ahold of .im fairly comfortable with holding eye contact with people I speak to .just have to keep learning myself relaxed and not feel jumpy.

No fap helped me with natural energy.

Yeah the superior man.

I compared it to the way of men and a sky without eagles by jack donovan and it seemed.......soft core :lol: but I'll give it another shot cuz hell I already bought it so I might as well read it.

Body language is something I'm getting ahold of .im fairly comfortable with holding eye contact with people I speak to .just have to keep learning myself relaxed and not feel jumpy.

Same. I bought it so I figured I'd finish it lol.

No fap is one thing amigo, sometimes that's just built up tension looking for a release. Natural energy can be at times not necessarily commanding the room but disarming the room so you're in control -- because you're immediate presence has decided to set the pace of engagement.

Last edited:
Yeah the superior man.

Same. I bought it so I figured I'd finish it lol.

No fap is one thing amigo, sometimes that's just built up tension looking for a release. Natural energy can be at times not necessarily commanding the room but disarming the room so you're in control -- because you're immediate presence has decided to set the pace of engagement.
Word up man.

I had no idea this thread even existed. I have a whole stack that I've been working through these past few months. I'm starting this one today

I want to start reading. I feel like im not well spoken or thought provoken enough.

My mind is cluttered.

I dont what genre to start with and ig it should be fiction or non-fiction smh.

Just finished Misbehaving by Richard Thaler.

Started Grit by Angela Duckworth. Let's see what the hype is about.

Ive enjoyed books like the alchemist and tuesdays with morey.

Ive also enjoyed phil jacksons 11 rings.

At a crossroads of needing something deep and philosophical vs an imaginary world that will take me away.

Sports, zombies, relationships, culture. Open to alot at this point til i fin my niche.

A weird mix.

Basically i want to fall in love with reading. I neglected it at a younger age cause i was forced.

At a crossroads of needing something deep and philosophical vs an imaginary world that will take me away.

Sports, zombies, relationships, culture. Open to alot at this point til i fin my niche.

A weird mix.

Basically i want to fall in love with reading. I neglected it at a younger age cause i was forced.
Hmmmmm.

Read pimp.

I couldn't put that book down . It's like a mivie butbits some real **** .

Gonna start the new year off right and that's by getting back to my reading..I'd like to know when you fellas are reading and you get to a word that you can't pronounce or know the meaning of do you guy's look it up immediately?

Gonna start the new year off right and that's by getting back to my reading..I'd like to know when you fellas are reading and you get to a word that you can't pronounce or know the meaning of do you guy's look it up immediately?
Most times I can sort of gather what it means thru context. But if not then yeah I usually pull my phone out and look it up :lol:.

Dope thread that I never came across before! I'm a college junior, so my reading is mostly limited to breaks as I'm pretty busy during school. Just finished Shoe Dog (Phil Knight's memoir) and really enjoyed it. It was a quick easy read and it obviously talks about sneakers, but there are a lot of life lessons to learn from it more so than it being about shoes. Focuses on the foundations of Nike and how th business grew.

About to start a new book I picked up in England by Walter Kempowski called All For Nothing. Set in
WWII time period in Prussia.

A weird mix.

100 years of solitude, wind up bird chronicles, pipes for that magical realism feel

Reading 100 years of solitude now, so far kinda ehhh but house of spirits and chronicles of death foretold were also slow in beginning and I ended up liking those.

Currently reading.

Back
Top Bottom