NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

I don't dress like a total idiot or do magic, but honestly, take notes from that book The Game. It significantly improved my ability with women.

For my health freaks in here. Half way through and it's a really fun, engaging read. The author was in a doc I just watched called Fed Up that came out recently that was really well done as well.

Uncovering the secrets and history of the brands you see and consume on a daily basis, or used to, is so eye opening.

Finished The Girl On The Train a few weeks back, very good and exciting read.

I still have no intention of seeing the movie though.

Now reading The Brothers Karamazov, before this book I read The Metamorphosis, ( good short read )

my homie whose booked told me to grab some Hunter Thompson books think there is like 12 of them total

anyone got one in particular that he might like ? 

my homie whose booked told me to grab some Hunter Thompson books think there is like 12 of them total

Fear and loathing in LV is his most popular one. Naked Lunch by Burroughs is usually liked by people who enjoy Hunter btw.

Fear and loathing in LV is his most popular one. Naked Lunch by Burroughs is usually liked by people who enjoy Hunter btw.
JRS

appreciate it homie

just purchased the Naked Lunch one from amazon an shipped it to him along with the Fear and Loathing LV.

man hes bout to be so damn happy. Said up state is driving him crazy needs to relax the mind alil 

got myself a kindle reader
going to get my reading on again :pimp:

Last edited:
My homie put me on to 'Pimp'. Ive heard of 'Trick Baby' and its supposedly a good read, same with 'Long White Con'. Ima have to peep all those eventually tho
laugh.gif
. Good post!

Edit: i thought the OG cover for 'Pimp' was pink?

This is the cover i have, pretty sure its a newer release. Bought it recently from amazon
Good read. After I read it I wanted to get *******.

Vowing to join this thread come the New Year. I'll be starting a new job then and I have the train added to my commute, unlike the last 2+ years of driving. I should have no excuse not to read going forward.

Back
Top Bottom