NT brothas, do you talk to white women? And if no, why not?

I'm black and I prefer white women. I have nothing against black women, though. White women are just my preference. If I'm a closet Uncle Tom, so be it. Oh yeah, sig check. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

i'm a girl but i'm black and i've only ever been with white guys. the guy i like now is half-black, but that's as black as i'll go. unless he's like REALLY light-skinned to where i wouldn't notice that he's black. i just want to get a guy with a college education and no criminal record, definitely NOT saying that all black guys fit that criteria. i just don't feel like dealing with the drama.

Troll. 
laugh.gif

replace men with women and criminal record w/attitude/gold digger/baby mamas and you'd get co-signs instead of being called a troll tho

You're right. But I'm not one of those dudes who generalizes women. All women and men come with baggage.
The dudes who subscribe to the notions you mentioned sound just as dumb as she does.
If you prefer someone that's cool, but there's no need to sound so condescending.
That goes for everyone in this thread. You guys are making yourself look foolish.

I'm tired of this argument. Date or marry who you want, why should you have to justify yourself to other people's expectations. If the relationship works, then why not?

Originally Posted by Weekz

i'm a girl but i'm black and i've only ever been with white guys. the guy i like now is half-black, but that's as black as i'll go. unless he's like REALLY light-skinned to where i wouldn't notice that he's black. i just want to get a guy with a college education and no criminal record, definitely NOT saying that all black guys fit that criteria. i just don't feel like dealing with the drama.

i acutally feel this way with american black women.  very chip on the shoulder.  its like their female elders pass it down.  they automatically lookin for mister perfect from the get go.
if that's your perception i accept it. perception is unique to the individual and you have the right and blessing to experience the world around you in any way that comes naturally. i'm not an argumentative person, so i don't feel the need to berate anyone for their personal opinions or proclivities... unlike some people in this thread. 
like i said, just because my experiences with black men have always been bad doesn't mean that everyone's will be and i encourage other women to date whatever makes them happy. i really don't put forth energy in bashing black men in casual conversation. a question was asked, i gave my perspective. 
Its all good baby, come to the white side, I got the country club membership on deck, they looking for diversity
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm tired of this argument. Date or marry who you want, why should you have to justify yourself to other people's expectations. If the relationship works, then why not?

And this.

Casual Sex with white woman = thumbs up

Putting a ring on a white woman and living in your own fantasy world that you will be completely accepted by her family or your family is accepting her = Exercise in futility......

That is all.....

This thread is meh to me
As far as being a collegian and black, to not talk too and/or date white women would be blatantly closed minded on my part .. but then again I don't particularly like the type of woman that goes after black men based on stereotypes and tv caricatures .. For the most part the white women I've been with haven't been with many black guys if any at all before me

The few white women that I have dated I did so not because they were white but because they aligned with my tastes in women ... Also I mostly date foreign women, but then again I'm a foreigner myself and tbh the first white girl that I dated and really shaped my preference in women today is Russian ....... dealing with the cultural clash was a real pain

This is Nike Talk every black man here dates white women...only black women they date are either mixed or a red bone.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Deuce King

roll.gif
roll.gif
 You acting like white women are the holy grail or some !#%.

Not sure how or where you got that notion from my post. You would have been better off asking me if I think white women are the holy grail or not and i would have told you no cause at the end of the day to me () is (). Now with that being said most sistas like I said get mad or call brothas sell outs cause we have options as far as selections in women, not just white. While as of now sistas selection pool is very limited, so they get mad when they get left behind.
Was gonna say something about the part I enlarged but didn't feel like it. but the last sentence of your post made it seem that way.

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

I live in Alabama, it's not allowed here

I do too and ive smashed more bunnies than sistas....having said that i would never marry a bunny unless its ------->  
501011280.gif

haha I know man, same here. Black chicks just don't like me
frown.gif

Where you from?

Alabaster(south of Bham) goto UA....so like they say when in Rome do as

My #!*@ is blind, I could give two #%!@% about a girls skin color, if your pretty and see eye to eye, then where good. I don't see why people care some much about the color of someone's skin.

Man, I have no connection with blk girls.  I've only dealt with 3-4 lifetime.  All I mess with is Hispanic and white girls.  But blk girls simplky don't like me
laugh.gif
.  I rather have Marisol than Monique anyway...

Alot of sistas that get mad for a black man having or marrying a white women are really mad because they don't know how to hold onto or even get a black man to begin with.  At end of the day alot of brothas have the option to date or get with a white women while sistas on the other hand don't.  I didn't start to talk to or really notice white women until college, one of the best eye-opening experiences of my life
wink.gif

It was the same for me.  Anyway my girlfriend and mother of my daughter is white; I've never felt like a "sell out" or anything ridiculous like that.
beh235 wrote:

QFE.

Originally Posted by pookieman

....I have no words...can we start giving NT common sense entrance exams?
My thoughts exactly 
laugh.gif

It just amazes me there are people walking around among st us who think this way.
eek.gif

iwantakazoozle wrote:

21jqhdd.gif

Was gonna say something about the part I enlarged but didn't feel like it. but the last sentence of your post made it seem that way.

No doubt.  Let me clarify my statement when I say it was one of the best eye-opening experience of my life.  With that statement I mean that being around different people or being around a person from a different culture or background other than what your use to can change your viewpoint on certain matters or even how you live your life.  No different from when somebody who has never really left their city or state and they visit a different location or leave the US and gets to see another country.  To often times we as black people tend to just stay in our lane or just stick to what we are use to or what we grew up around.  I"m sure other cultures do this as well, but to me as blacks we tend to limit ourselves more often than not, we listen to the same type of music, no variation, we tend to eat at the same fast food spots or restaurants, no variation, date the same type people, no variation.......so on and so forth. 

For me, when I messed with white chicks I was opened to different recreational activities such as white water rafting, skiing, and other things.  These are activities that more often than not most black people wouldn't do, having been exposed to, or would say a comment like......."oh I'm not doing that, that for white folks", something like that ya know.  Like I said earlier, we tend to limit ourselves for whatever reason and when your around different pepole or different environments that your not familiar with it opens your mind and thought process to do things you might not have thought of before.      

It was the same for me.  Anyway my girlfriend and mother of my daughter is white; I've never felt like a "sell out" or anything ridiculous like that

As well as you shouldn't champ.  Like I said before, the term sell out tends to be something alot of black chicks say cause they dropped the ball with a black dude in the past and then they get left over or left behind in the dust by a brotha that has his act together.  Then they end up saying wack statements about how independent they are or how they don't need a man, or how brothas aint %+$*, so on and so on.  Those are all lies that they tell themselves to try and make themselves feel better about their situation and trying to fool the public.

It was the same for me.  Anyway my girlfriend and mother of my daughter is white; I've never felt like a "sell out" or anything ridiculous like that

As well as you shouldn't champ.  Like I said before, the term sell out tends to be something alot of black chicks say cause they dropped the ball with a black dude in the past and then they get left over or left behind in the dust by a brotha that has his act together.  Then they end up saying wack statements about how independent they are or how they don't need a man, or how brothas aint %+$*, so on and so on.  Those are all lies that they tell themselves to try and make themselves feel better about their situation and trying to fool the public.
This. Damn im actually agreeing with Deuce for once
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom