NT brothas, do you talk to white women? And if no, why not?

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

replace men with women and criminal record w/attitude/gold digger/baby mamas and you'd get co-signs instead of being called a troll tho

Replace black men with white men and white women with black women and it's immediately a racist thread
eyes.gif

I'm not black so I might have a different point of view but I don't get why you wouldn't date/marry someone of another race just because of their race. That is mad discriminating. I don't know, I'm younger and more innocent than most people on the board so maybe I would never understand but that really makes no sense to me.

a few would call it racist many would still co-sign if the general theme was 'no they have to many attitudes/expectations/problems'

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle
for the record I'm not cosigning anything
Just find it funny that people get upset at a random person's opinion, when it's derived from their experiences.
People like to pretend that they don't generalize, like it's not natural 
eyes.gif

you're either not going to generalize ANYONE (kudos to you if you can do this), including the opposite sex... or realize it's natural and not make a big deal out of it when other's do it.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Way to name the only other two countries where race relations are better 
laugh.gif
switzerland and france (shocking isnt it?)
i'm pretty sure the us has the largest black population out of all of these places and you have to take historical context into consideration. the origins of the blacks in a place like the uk (former british caribbean colonies, mostly) are different from the origins of the bulk of american blacks (trans-atlantic slave trade) thus the relationship and interactions between the two groups will be different. also, it's not as if life for blacks is perfect in any of those countries.
http://www.guardian.co.uk...ulation-increase-england
1. its true, lots of black guys in the uk wants to be a bad man or a rude boi, actin bad and thinking hes big ...
2.  but from other angles things in the uk are better than the us, interracial marriage for example.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

for the record I'm not cosigning anything
Just find it funny that people get upset at a person' opinions, when it's derived from their experiences.
People like to pretend that they don't generalize, like it's not natural 
eyes.gif

you're either not going to generalize ANYONE (kudos to you if you can do this), including the opposite sex... or realize it's natural and not make a big deal out of it when other's do it.

you're right, i should have never made that post. i was in the wrong. it wasn't my place. i do generalize, so i have no reason to fault anyone else who does so, no matter the group of people. for the record though, i'm not saying ALL black men are one way, i'm simply saying that i don't find them attractive and i'd never, ever date one. (unless they were really light)

thats true.......... i did specify english speaking.  i guess then australia has no real beef with "black people" in the american sense. they have deeper issues with the native peoples who also have dark skin and down there they are considered black people.
but if we were to ignore the english speaking countries thing for a second, most of western europe has better relations with blacks than america.
Sorry to break it to you bro, but that just isn't true. 
eyes.gif
this is my experience in france and switzerland and the uk.  my friend who goes to spain every summer says theres no issue and my friend who is italian and goes to italy every summer said that race relations have gotten better.  i already know holland is good because of a lot of jamaicans/rastas live there and a lot of surinam people live there.  so what makes my statement not true.
I've been to both Spain, and Italy, and experienced overt racism. Like the U.S. it depends on where you at in a given country, all of America aint Alabama 
grin.gif

And your original statement was English speaking countries, you backtracking fam. Quite poorly might I add. 

In my humble opinion and only talking in respects to my dealings white women... white women just don't have that added flavor that ethnic women have.

Having sex with a white woman is like eating an under-cooked plain hamburger with no seasoning... while having sex with latina, black, asian, etc. etc. is like eating a juicy whopper with cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, ketchup, onions, and pickles.

Again, just my opinion.

These threads are always predicated on the same false assumptions...

1. White women are easy.
2. Black women are not.
3. White women are more permissive.
4. Black women are quicker to condemn.
5. White women are more chill.
6. Black women have a chip on their shoulder.

And most men in these threads sound racist because they either devalue white women by calling them bunnies, implying they're easy and they'll just date to have fun (could never see them as worthy of being married) or going the reverse route and saying black women are too much drama blah blah blah. There's a few rational people but these interracial dating threads on NT always disappoint the hell out of me. Time to just ignore these altogether.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

1. White women are easy.
2. Black women are not.

And most men in these threads sound racist because they either devalue white women by calling them bunnies, implying they're easy and they'll just date to have fun (could never see them as worthy of being married) or going the reverse route and saying black women are too much drama blah blah blah. There's a few rational people but these interracial dating threads on NT always disappoint the hell out of me. Time to just ignore these altogether.
pretty much, thats why i stay outta race related threads on NT all together. They are always filled with close-minded idiots who like to make broad generalizations from their small experiences or experiences they read about online.

Sorry to break it to you bro, but that just isn't true. 
eyes.gif
this is my experience in france and switzerland and the uk.  my friend who goes to spain every summer says theres no issue and my friend who is italian and goes to italy every summer said that race relations have gotten better.  i already know holland is good because of a lot of jamaicans/rastas live there and a lot of surinam people live there.  so what makes my statement not true.
I've been to both Spain, and Italy, and experienced overt racism. Like the U.S. it depends on where you at in a given country, all of America aint Alabama 
grin.gif

And your original statement was English speaking countries, you backtracking fam. Quite poorly might I add. 

i mentioned a nother english speaking country. australia.  i added western europe just for emphasis on how backward i feel race relations are in the us.  there aren't enough other english speaking countries with a diverse enough population beyond the us canada the uk and australia (new zealand kinda sorta not really) to list any others.

1. White women are easy.
2. Black women are not.

Pretty much sums it up 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

i mentioned a nother english speaking country. australia.  i added western europe just for emphasis on how backward i feel race relations are in the us.  there aren't enough other english speaking countries with a diverse enough population beyond the us canada the uk and australia (new zealand kinda sorta not really) to list any others.
Bro, just because jamaicans inhabit a country doesn't make the race relations good. New Zealand really?! 
laugh.gif
 You know how many Jamaicans are in the U.S.? Have you been to Queens? 
Australia has one of the worst histories in the world in regards to race relations, just because it aint american blacks means nothing. Only reason I am taking your word on the two you named, is because I haven't been there. Spain makes the U.S. look like a racial utopia. 

If you jamaican you should know better bruh. 

Replace those white girls with girls of any other ethnicity and my reaction would be the same. Ethnicity doesn't mean anything to me, it's all about how much the individual appeals to me.

the ignorance in this thread, though.
30t6p3b.gif

It's hilarious how the same brothas who are quick to blow a gasket and get offended at the slightest comment they percieve as a negative generalization and therefore racist (even go so far as to get other brothas such as myself permabanned for it) are quick to do the same when it comes to black women and can't see their own double standard.

If black dudes focused their concentration half as much on something progressive like graduation high school, raising their own kids, or avoiding incarceration as they do on "landing" a white girl, the racial totem pole would look totally different.

We have had this same thread a million times on her. Nothing has or is going to change.
#Truthforthatass

How does this work in the white community or other ethnicities? Do white dudes say white girls are selling out when they see her with a black dude or do they really even care? I would ask the same for white man and black woman relationships, but they don't seem to common.

grin.gif

Bro, just because jamaicans inhabit a country doesn't make the race relations good. New Zealand really?! 
laugh.gif
 You know how many Jamaicans are in the U.S.? Have you been to Queens? 
Australia has one of the worst histories in the world in regards to race relations, just because it aint american blacks means nothing. Only reason I am taking your word on the two you named, is because I haven't been there. Spain makes the U.S. look like a racial utopia. 

If you jamaican you should know better bruh. 

i have been to brooklyn.  im from there check the sig.  and yes im jamaican and ive experienced different and heard different from two people i trust deeply.
i guess experience makes the opinion in threads like these.

1. White women are easy.
2. Black women are not.

to go with your numbers, i agree these are always the points.

1 AND 2. YOU DUDES WHO CAN'T FIND EASY BLACK GIRLS SUCK AT LIFE. THERE ARE EASY GIRLS PERIOD. A @@* IS A @@*, @%@! DON'T KNOW RACE/COLOR.
3 AND 4. PERMISSIVE WOMEN ARE IN EVERY RACE, IF YOU LIKE PERMISSIVE GIRLS YOU CAN FIND THEM IN ANY RACE.
5 AND 6. FIND CHILL GIRLS, YALL BEING BOTHERED WITH THESE BLACK GIRLS WITH CHIPS ON THEIR SHOULDERS CUZ YOU CHOOSE TOO. Tell them girls to bounce or that you don't want to deal with it.

I like girls, I don't give a +*+% if she beige as long as she's cute.smart.good personality. and makes me laugh.

I talk to them all the time. I prefer white and middle eastern girls anyway. But I'm from Africa so I don't know if it counts.

1. Let the black chick only into white/light skin dudes cook. I'm brown skinned and I don't see anything wrong with her preference. I kinda generalize a relationship like that in my head just from observance so it really doesn't bother me. Usually the chick is dark skinned, not the greatest face...but pretty slender. Other than the aura around the difference in race, the relationship is pretty "square" and both are usually really introverted. I just shrug and keep it moving.

2. Cats in these photos surrounded by all white chicks have nooooooo swag lol Typa cats that only date white chicks because they don't appeal to any black chicks...whethers its the Meagan Goods or the Preciouses. Truthfully, I don't even think black chicks care about those types bc like my opinion in #1, they don't feel like they are missing much. Its the cats who can easily go back and forth who black chicks usually get salty about....but that's all chicks...they all would react the same way.

3. I used to feast on white and black chicks equally, but I'm starting to find my self extremely attracted to the laid back cool black chick that will equalize my extravertedness. I have no problems with anyone dating anyone...its too much out here for anyone to be mad about one person in life dating someone.

I used to date white chicks. My daughters mom is white. I am not attracted to her or white girls any longer like I use to be. I am attracted more towards hispanic women. They are a easier situation when it comes to dating. We don't stick out as much. I didn't care when I was younger. There tends to be not much of a cultural differance.

Back
Top Bottom