NT BROTHERS. WE WILL FEAST.

Olive Garden is trash b
laugh.gif
 Also broads walking around with Cheesecake factory bags, trying to stunt. 

Olive Garden is disgusting. Might as well get Stouffers. Cats that eat at Olive Garden are the type to take their girl to Cheesecake Factory because it's "fancy"
First off chill on the Stoffers slander.

Secondly why not take your girl to a place you deem "fancy"?

olive garden is struggle food for thots and broke people

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but I don't see the point of this deal.

Like son said, dry pasta cost 50 cents a pound. You can pay $100 and get 50lbs of pasta... Water is free...fire is free. Cook that pasta up. Sauce it up and flip it. Cooked pasta weighs twice as much as dry pasta. So now you got 100lbs of cooked pasta. Sell a :nerd:z bowl of pasta for $5. It's 16oz in a pound. So that's 1600 ounces of pasta for $5 for a :nerd:z pack. That's $1,000 revenue, my g. You making $1,000 for every $100 you spend. That's $900 profit pa. You gotta cut out the middle man, baby. Olive garden is out here eating while we out here hungry. If you see another man eating off of something that you know you can do just as good and charge less, you not gonna try and tap into that market, B?! Get your money.

Cheesecake is wack, been to 3 different ones and they were all way. A lot of food, but no taste. I don't know why it stays packed

Cheesecake is cool in my book. Not amazing but its good enough. Im not here trying to get a 5 star meal everytime I go out, its just not gonna happen. :lol:

Louisiana Pasta Chicken >

Blandest food I've ever had the displeasure of eating. I just don't understand why they're allergic to seasoning.

Rondo pass. You could barely pay me to eat at Olive Garden. Too many other better cheaper options

Damn :lol: that's so desperate and thirsty on their end. They'll be out of business soon. Selling restaurant subscriptions now?

I'm good Olive Garden twice a day. I don't wanna die yet.

Call me crazy, but I don't see the point of this deal.

Like son said, dry pasta cost 50 cents a pound. You can pay $100 and get 50lbs of pasta... Water is free...fire is free. Cook that pasta up. Sauce it up and flip it. Cooked pasta weighs twice as much as dry pasta. So now you got 100lbs of cooked pasta. Sell a :nerd:z bowl of pasta for $5. It's 16oz in a pound. So that's 1600 ounces of pasta for $5 for a :nerd:z pack. That's $1,000 revenue, my g. You making $1,000 for every $100 you spend. That's $900 profit pa. You gotta cut out the middle man, baby. Olive garden is out here eating while we out here hungry. If you see another man eating off of something that you know you can do just as good and charge less, you not gonna try and tap into that market, B?! Get your money.
Asking olive garden to feed you...?
Might as well call them daddy.
Can you give your pasta pass to your son and let him go eat?

No terms and conditions say only you can get food.  You gotta invest in a pasta pass you can give to your children.

You gonna let your wife swallow phallic breadsteaks? In front of your kids?!

No terms and conditions say only you can get food.  You gotta invest in a pasta pass you can give to your children.

View media item 1715579

You gonna sit on a seat in a restaurant that hundreds of other GROWN MEN sat in?!? You might as well throw on a white dress and kiss your male waiter in the mouth and say "I do"

View media item 1715579

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom