NT BROTHERS. WE WILL FEAST.

Missed the wave. Yeah it might be struggle food but its still better than fast food and food is food. If i were to ever get hungry or forget my lunch this would be clutch.

cheescake factory is good where im at

It's a chain so I would imagine all the Cheesecake Factories are the same......

not always b. even though it's a chain, some locations are better than others. back in the days, when i used to eat mickey D's, i knew which ones made the McChicken good and I knew which ones who didn't make the fries well. sometimes the smallest difference makes the biggest difference.

I've been to Cheesecake Factory a few times & each time the appetizer was better than the entree :lol:

I like OG but I haven't been there in a long time.

Maybe I'll stop by next time before I run a marathon & I need to carbo-load.

Call me crazy, but I don't see the point of this deal.

Like son said, dry pasta cost 50 cents a pound. You can pay $100 and get 50lbs of pasta... Water is free...fire is free. Cook that pasta up. Sauce it up and flip it. Cooked pasta weighs twice as much as dry pasta. So now you got 100lbs of cooked pasta. Sell a :nerd:z bowl of pasta for $5. It's 16oz in a pound. So that's 1600 ounces of pasta for $5 for a :nerd:z pack. That's $1,000 revenue, my g. You making $1,000 for every $100 you spend. That's $900 profit pa. You gotta cut out the middle man, baby. Olive garden is out here eating while we out here hungry. If you see another man eating off of something that you know you can do just as good and charge less, you not gonna try and tap into that market, B?! Get your money.
Yo.... Ima slang pasta yo . Let's do this

Cheesecake is wack, been to 3 different ones and they were all way. A lot of food, but no taste. I don't know why it stays packed
It's ok but people (mainly women) LOVE that place for some reason.  Chicks love their sweets, I guess.

Like son said, dry pasta cost 50 cents a pound. You can pay $100 and get 50lbs of pasta... Water is free...fire is free. Cook that pasta up. Sauce it up and flip it. Cooked pasta weighs twice as much as dry pasta. So now you got 100lbs of cooked pasta. Sell a :nerd:z bowl of pasta for $5. It's 16oz in a pound. So that's 1600 ounces of pasta for $5 for a :nerd:z pack. That's $1,000 revenue, my g. You making $1,000 for every $100 you spend. That's $900 profit pa. You gotta cut out the middle man, baby. Olive garden is out here eating while we out here hungry. If you see another man eating off of something that you know you can do just as good and charge less, you not gonna try and tap into that market, B?! Get your money.
FLYNY is hands down the funniest Nter ever...

If you're eating dry pasta then you're not doing it right. I only eat my pasta fresh. :lol: :smokin

Awwwwwww ****
How I miss this thread
And I got reservations for my girls mm at this restaurant
My Bill gonna be around 5 bills
I coulda went here on that pasta pass and not only been flourishing today
But for like a month
PLUS I ain't gotta trip about tipping cause it should be included
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Rep op

Yo.... Ima slang pasta yo . Let's do this

Paid In Full sequel?

You're gonna sling pasta... and compete with barilla and these speggettioh companies who do billions a year.

you doing it wrong 

u need to open a ice cream shop and sell that ice cream condensed milks 

Awwwwwww ****
How I miss this thread
And I got reservations for my girls mm at this restaurant
My Bill gonna be around 5 bills
I coulda went here on that pasta pass and not only been flourishing today
But for like a month
PLUS I ain't gotta trip about tipping cause it should be included
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Rep op
View media item 1717315Cmon b....you know damn well you aint spendin 5 bills on dinner b....

Last edited:

FLYNY is hands down the funniest Nter ever...
He's not even the funniest Nter right now

The fug is you talking about

All chain restaurants use the same prepackaged food from the same distributor. They just heat it up
not always b. even though it's a chain, some locations are better than others. back in the days, when i used to eat mickey D's, i knew which ones made the McChicken good and I knew which ones who didn't make the fries well. sometimes the smallest difference makes the biggest difference.

Back
Top Bottom