Nt cat owners thread

I don't mean to gross anyone out, but our litterbox has recently become disgusting. My cat's pee used to clump up neatly, but recently it has become aclay-like goo that needs a shovel to get out from the pan (seriously, I just used a garden shovel to clean a litter box
indifferent.gif
). I've switched litter brands and get the same results. Can anyonehelp me?

If not, post a picture of your cat.

what kind of litter do you use?
i just use tidy cat.
i dont shovel it out though, i just replace the whole bag.

n639513221_1559831_8034.jpg

My cat is straight gully, we got him off the streets of harlem, and he's sonned a few dogs in his day.

Love him to death
pimp.gif

EDIT: I'll put money up that my cat will BODY any cat here
grin.gif

i want a cat over a dog...but i heard they're fussy to raise...plus i don't want the sadness that you get when your pet dies later.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

My cat is straight gully, we got him off the streets of harlem, and he's sonned a few dogs in his day.

Love him to death
pimp.gif
lol...my cat too, found him on my door step in Washington heights/inwood....had him the past 11 years, he been there with me through it all, hewas there with my first pit-bull, fought him a few times to protect his lil girlfriend cat we used to have, and he is here now with my new pit...he'sgetting old so he don't like to fight as much

800px-Siamese_cat_sitting.jpg

i want one of these
frown.gif
but i already have 2 house dogs and i think i'd get kicked out of my house if i bring in another animal

my roommates used to have a cat we called Dirty Little !%!@@, because she was never fixed, so she would run out the house and go get pregnant, and i wasn'tgonna pay for a cat abortion, so the !%!@@ had them.

us disciplining her after she got knocked up.

her litter, and Lola (kitten from her last litter) helping her raise them.

the runt of the litter. we named him Marley cause he liked to get stoned.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

my roommates used to have a cat we called Dirty Little !%!@@, because she was never fixed, so she would run out the house and go get pregnant, and i wasn't gonna pay for a cat abortion, so the !%!@@ had them.

us disciplining her after she got knocked up.

her litter, and Lola (kitten from her last litter) helping her raise them.

the runt of the litter. we named him Marley cause he liked to get stoned.
laugh.gif

Lol, I was about to call PETA when i relaized you were washing her instead of teaching her not to get pregnant again.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

800px-Siamese_cat_sitting.jpg

i want one of these
frown.gif
but i already have 2 house dogs and i think i'd get kicked out of my house if i bring in another animal
I had one of these back in the day. He disappeared after like 4 years.
frown.gif

Awwww, your cat is so cute. Yeah, it could be that he has an infection. Take him to the vet to check him out.

One of my cats actually looks like your cat. And here is my other cat...He is so mischevious.
2ecfyo2.jpg

after a second litter I would have gotten her fixed. Damn your mean to your pets and I love the runts of the litter

Back
Top Bottom