NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

Got my first email from Cox about using 85% of my data. I find it odd since I've been streaming since last year.

I cut the cord back in May and went with Directv Now. Haven't regretted the move at all. Couple of hiccups here and there, but there's always Netflix and Cinema to fill in the gaps. Went from paying $250 a month for cable and internet to $55 for DTNow and $25 for internet.

If you have ATT for cell service the discounts make directv now a good deal. Service has been great for the past few months. And NFL Sunday Ticket

I cut the cord back in May and went with Directv Now. Haven't regretted the move at all. Couple of hiccups here and there, but there's always Netflix and Cinema to fill in the gaps. Went from paying $250 a month for cable and internet to $55 for DTNow and $25 for internet.
What internet provider do you use that’s only $25 a month?

I have PlayStation Vue with very little issues. Went from paying $235 for TV and 40mbps internet to $55 for 130mbps speed and $60 for PS Vue.

i'm going to get netflix and hulu (already got amazon prime since we shop so much)

can someone dm or direct me to where i'm able to watch my sports??

Get a subscription from a 3rd world country (thailand, philippines, etc) that offers all the channels. Then do what thy wilt

Usually these services once coverted to usd is around $6 a month. Its not illegal since you’re paying for their services they offer...internet is global...so what den.

Man does anyone in here have ATT internet. I currently have Charter with 200mbps no data cap but if I switch to ATT they are offering there fiber optics 300mbps with a 1TB data cap. I'm between a rock and a hard place. I know ATT got the better internet but the data cap is shying me away. Anyone got any insite?

I have PlayStation Vue with very little issues. Went from paying $235 for TV and 40mbps internet to $55 for 130mbps speed and $60 for PS Vue.
Did the same exact thing except for the $50 plan instead. Get to watch all the NBA I want and all football games so its perfect!

Wife and I are finally cutting the cord. Comcast raised my bill again. About $190 for the triple play package. :smh:

Pretty much only things we watch on TV are Sports, reality TV and a few shows. But I have Hulu (99 cent deal FTW) and HBO Now. Thinking of going to DirectTV Now but worried about Sports delay. I'm the type of guy that watches and follows along on Twitter lol.

Wife and I are finally cutting the cord. Comcast raised my bill again. About $190 for the triple play package. :smh:

Pretty much only things we watch on TV are Sports, reality TV and a few shows. But I have Hulu (99 cent deal FTW) and HBO Now. Thinking of going to DirectTV Now but worried about Sports delay. I'm the type of guy that watches and follows along on Twitter lol.

All the services will have that sports-delay. It's very slight tho; talking a few seconds. I've learned to put my phone down in games I actually care about.

Last baseball season, I remember getting HR alerts from the Yankees on my phone before it hit my tv :lol: .

All the services will have that sports-delay. It's very slight tho; talking a few seconds. I've learned to put my phone down in games I actually care about.

Last baseball season, I remember getting HR alerts from the Yankees on my phone before it hit my tv :lol: .

Ive learned to do that during football season, lol.

Since i got the unlimited plan, I downloaded the AT&T Watch TV App on the firestick. Not bad, no lag and Iit streams in HD if connected to wifi.

Get a subscription from a 3rd world country (thailand, philippines, etc) that offers all the channels. Then do what thy wilt

Usually these services once coverted to usd is around $6 a month. Its not illegal since you’re paying for their services they offer...internet is global...so what den.

Not sure I follow.

Back
Top Bottom