NT..Could someone identify the woman with this beautiful posterior?!

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

14929019724e20a5fb98cd8.gif

I hope someone knows....good googly moogly
LAWD!

Someone posted a video of some similar looking girls a year or two ago. I remember the girls being European. My guess is that this girl is Scandinavian.

Someone needs to "enhance" the gif to read what is on her underwear. Word to CSI.

Someone posted a video of some similar looking girls a year or two ago. I remember the girls being European. My guess is that this girl is Scandinavian.

Someone needs to "enhance" the gif to read what is on her underwear. Word to CSI.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So does she deserve her own thread because she is white? Honestly speaking. Because there are dozens...........AND DOZENS of phat butted slim girls phatter than this girl in the black women appreciation thread.

She is phat though.
Then why did you waste your time coming in here and commenting? Stay in the black women appreciation thread for all i care, there's bigger tasks at hand, like finding out who this gal is

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So does she deserve her own thread because she is white? Honestly speaking. Because there are dozens...........AND DOZENS of phat butted slim girls phatter than this girl in the black women appreciation thread.

She is phat though.
Then why did you waste your time coming in here and commenting? Stay in the black women appreciation thread for all i care, there's bigger tasks at hand, like finding out who this gal is

Back
Top Bottom