NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

made a separate soundcloud page and re-uploaded my Music Cast episodes . have a listen -- i appreciate you guys spinning the mixes and your feedback!

Thanks for bringing back the mixes mane, you got a lot of dope ones. Crazy how soundcloud is tryna crack down on cats now.

My debut album is out now!! Stream the whole thing right here

Let me know what you think NT! We are getting some decent coverage in the local news :nthat:

My debut album is out now!! Stream the whole thing right here

Let me know what you think NT! We are getting some decent coverage in the local news
nthat.gif

Will definitely check this out later, its cool to see a dude from NT succeeding in what they love 
smokin.gif

Keep working hard bro

Just an old video of me from my Instagram. I have a few more of these on my page. @Pianoman_Beats

Last edited:
Debut project. Let me know what y'all think.

ayyyyyee !!!

this is smooth man ! im rocking with Drive Me Crazy heavily . im definitely playing this on Friday during my next DJ set . if you want i can take a video of the vibes and send it your way . gave you a follow too (Chookie Crisp)

Last edited:
ayyyyyee !!!

this is smooth man ! im rocking with Drive Me Crazy heavily . im definitely playing this on Friday during my next DJ set . if you want i can take a video of the vibes and send it your way . gave you a follow too (Chookie Crisp)

Mos def. I'd love a video of the vibe out there. I appreciate the listen and feedback too man.

Mos def. I'd love a video of the vibe out there. I appreciate the listen and feedback too man.

you got it man

here's a 'Girl's Love Beyonce' remix/flip i did -- layered the vocals over noonkares 'say my name' instrumental . check it out !

Back
Top Bottom