Nt do you lick your lips or use chap stick Vol. Boy ya lips got more cracks then a sidewalk

If it's one thing I can't stand it's cracked ashy lips...so I stay with the LL syndrome
roll.gif
I would use chap stick or something but after a fewseconds of using my lips still feel dry

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Whats really good with these threads lately?
smh.gif

Oh what you want ..... "hey nt my girl cheating on me" ....or " nt I've been scammed" ....or better yet "nt I got a mut help mename him"

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

smh.gif

Oh what you want ..... "hey nt my girl cheating on me" ....or " nt I've been scammed" ....or better yet "nt I got a mut help me name him"
Nah.

I'm just sayin... it's kinda weird askin dudes if they lick their lips.

And asking for tips on how to prevent chapped lips.
laugh.gif

doesnt licking your lips just make em dry out worse than before?
chapstick ftw

smh.gif

Oh what you want ..... "hey nt my girl cheating on me" ....or " nt I've been scammed" ....or better yet "nt I got a mut help me name him"
Nah.

laugh.gif

Come on spot this baby powder compared to some of them ayo threads that have been on nt, and I wasn't asking for tips I know where I stand on thisone....it was just a simple question ....no MO
roll.gif

smh.gif

Nah.

laugh.gif

Come on spot this baby powder compared to some of them ayo threads that have been on nt, and I wasn't asking for tips I know where I stand on this one....it was just a simple question ....no MO
roll.gif
I'm just playin my dude
laugh.gif

My lips only get chapped when its mad cold out, and I stay with the carmex
smokin.gif

Most of the time I lick my lips and forget to use chapstick which results in me looking like I was making out with a brick.

i lick my lips, i do it a lot because it feels hella good letting my nice moist warm tongue slide from side to side
smile.gif

I'm lowkey addicted to Chapstick / Carmex , I need an intervention .

When I'm without it I get thirsty .

man I tried carmex....man I remeber when I tasted it on my lips
sick.gif
that's all I'm gone say. If I stayed up north I would probably use it though,because licking your lips in that type of cold isn't going to cut it...mess around and be looking crack head pookie
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom