Nt do you lick your lips or use chap stick Vol. Boy ya lips got more cracks then a sidewalk

Originally Posted by Methedy24

I Have No Clue Why I Found This Funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Most of the time I lick my lips and forget to use chapstick which results in me looking like I was making out with a brick.

roll.gif
lookin like Tyrone Biggums

I try to use my chapstick, it's hard to let go of my LL Cool J lip licking habitthough. By night, my lips are cracked and look like I just french kissed a powdered donut.

When you lick your lips it can cause a rash, so ya buggin. Step your lip balm game up.
smh.gif

i can not lick my lips, i rather use chap stick, especially when its cold..

Vaseline lip therapy. Cherry flavor.
pimp.gif

ive seen metal caps for them any one know where to buy?
staple-essentials-17.jpg

i wanna try Burt's Beeswax balm.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

When you lick your lips it can cause a rash, so ya buggin. Step your lip balm game up.
smh.gif

roll.gif
you talking about that black ring, never had one.... You only get them when you lick your whole mouth LOL

I'm bad with keeping chapstick/lip balm etc. so my girl copped me this Chapblok from CVS pharmacy....... comes with a cap that can lock onto a key-chain.Now I know I got something on deck whenever I'm out and about.

I have nothing to add except "Guys with nice lips
pimp.gif
"

Please keep them badboys moisturized though
wink.gif

I heard that licking your lips when they are chapped only makes them worse.
It's like acid in your sylvia that casues your lips to become more chapped than before. It might feel alright right after you lick your lips but within afew minutes its back to the way it was.

Back
Top Bottom