NT, do you regret not going to prom?

Nope! It was really the after party rents that made Prom dope. Me and my boys rented out a Presidential suite in South Beach to have an after party. We had liq and shones on deck! Most of our senior class came to our party. Good times 
nthat.gif

All the girls/guys in my high school click knew who they were paired with already but the girls made it a point to tell us that they weren't gonna go unless we asked them in some special way. You can blame the OC and whatever other TV shows were hot in high school for this. One of my friends weedwhacked "PROM?" into this giant reservoir bank covered with really tall grass and drove his girlfriend to it the next day. Each letter was like 25 yards. It made the local paper :smh:
:wow: simp to tha max :lol:

Some chick asked me to go the following year but I said, "No."

:wow:

prom was dumb for me...

best part was walking in looking fly...everything else was pointless..

the weekend afterwards was fun...3 day's of wildin out....and half of those people didnt go to the prom.

Nope! It was really the after party rents that made Prom dope. Me and my boys rented out a Presidential suite in South Beach to have an after party. We had liq and shones on deck! Most of our senior class came to our party. Good times :nthat:
What school / class?

Nope had a great time doing my own thing; dinner, comedy club, club. Night cap @ the knock off iHop.

To be clear I was banned from going though :lol:

Last edited:
I remember the type of dudes that didn't go to Prom...

What I am getting from this thread is that NT is now populated with lames, losers and wussies.

Plenty of lames, losers, and wussies attend prom.

Last edited:
Plenty of lames, losers, and wussies attend prom.

Everyone attends prom. Jocks, nerds, fat flag squad girls. It's not an accomplishment, I got asked out. It was just mad work, I procrastinated getting stuff together so I just said forget it and saved the money and just showed up to the afterparty. If you think going to Prom makes you cool, you been watching too many damn teen movies or maybe that was the highlight of your high school social life. In fact I'd venture to say the "losers" and "lames" took it a lot more seriously cause they had something to prove to themselves. I just showed up like a bawse and crashed after parties. Not a damb given. :smokin

Last edited:
I regret going. Had no date and that was only because the ratio of guys-girls at my school was like 8-1. High school sucked.

i regret going..

wasted like $150 bucks, got stuck taking my homies date who kept mentioning her boyfriend and it was like 40 people total there..

i almost didnt go, cause i was new to the school didnt know many people.

but my boy kept begging me to get a date and go..

all last minute and s***, i did, and it was aiiight. at best

got some top late that night though :nthat:

Last edited:
Its one thing to say you didn't go but to create some sense of superiority about not going shows how pathetic some of you are. 

I also hated high school . . . but I still went to Senior Prom (but not Junior Prom). I probably would have regretted NOT going.

it's a rite of passage . . . like everyone should play little league baseball at least one year when they're young (weather you're good or bad).

I went both years and had fun. Like most high school events, Prom is simply what you make it.

Didn't have a date, went dolo with the boys,fun night.

Danced with females.First time also asking a girl straight out if she wanted to dance with me.

Told my boys to this, they all wussed out except for me.

Glad I didn't rent a tux everyone looked the same except for me
pimp.gif

Was heading to a afterparty after but we got pulled over for a busted tailight
mean.gif

Later we heard the party was busted by the cops, everyone had to call their parents to pick them up.

Glad we got pulled over,lol.

Ended the night at IHop

Will always remember that night

Back
Top Bottom