NT, Do you wear Trues?

guys wear girl jeans now? and it's not only tools that wear "trues" but guys that don't know fashion, so they think spending a lot of moneyon hyped up/overrated/poor quality trash denim is going to make them fashionable or "break more necks"

i always say you get what you pay for...and these kids are getting WAAYYY LESS THAN WHAT THEY PAY FOR, but these are the same kids dropping bills on lowquality zip up hoodies with skittle-colored monkey heads on em (bape)

these are just kids and they follow trends to be cool. and they're just ignorant consumers unaware of the poor quality they're paying way too much for.

but maybe i just like wearing nice clothes, not nice based on its price tag, but the quality of the product....there's a difference.

ed hardy, affliction, true religion, rock n republic...SOOO MUCH LULZZZ, tools at their finest

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

guys wear girl jeans now? and it's not only tools that wear "trues" but guys that don't know fashion, so they think spending a lot of money on hyped up/overrated/poor quality trash denim is going to make them fashionable or "break more necks"

i always say you get what you pay for...and these kids are getting WAAYYY LESS THAN WHAT THEY PAY FOR, but these are the same kids dropping bills on low quality zip up hoodies with skittle-colored monkey heads on em (bape)

these are just kids and they follow trends to be cool. and they're just ignorant consumers unaware of the poor quality they're paying way too much for.

but maybe i just like wearing nice clothes, not nice based on its price tag, but the quality of the product....there's a difference.

ed hardy, affliction, true religion, rock n republic...SOOO MUCH LULZZZ, tools at their finest

All of those names are pretty decent quality and use quality materials, not to mention they're denim is all AMERICAN MADE which is why the price is higher,but I guess it's better to pay for $40 jeans made in China, same thing right?

I won't lie I have Ed Hardy shirts in my closet along with a few Trues and RnR jeans.. I don't think they're as bad some make them out to be.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

guys wear girl jeans now? and it's not only tools that wear "trues" but guys that don't know fashion, so they think spending a lot of money on hyped up/overrated/poor quality trash denim is going to make them fashionable or "break more necks"

i always say you get what you pay for...and these kids are getting WAAYYY LESS THAN WHAT THEY PAY FOR, but these are the same kids dropping bills on low quality zip up hoodies with skittle-colored monkey heads on em (bape)

All of those names are pretty decent quality and use quality materials, not to mention they're denim is all AMERICAN MADE which is why the price is higher, but I guess it's better to pay for $40 jeans made in China, same thing right?
i'm sure you love american cars for their quality as well right?
laugh.gif
but that's another story.

but just to let you know, i don't wear $40 jeans. "american made" means nothing. oh, and check out japanese denim. nub.

and if you're paying $200+ for "pretty decent" ...chump.

All I rock are Lucky's, they're comfortable and fit me perfectly. They may not get as many compliments as the TR, but idc. Most people I see rockingtrue religions only do it because; women like them, they fall in to the hype, basically they're lames. Not all of them, but many people who have a pair ortwo (at least that i have met) do it for those stupid reasons.

Originally Posted by marcgrat

I own a few pairs of Trues, Five fours, Levis, Antiks, as well as a few Evisu, 1 pair of 7s, 21 Gap selvedge, 3 pairs of luckysNudies and a pair of Prps.

I like to mix it up. Lucky jeans are very comfortable IMO. At the end of the day you make the clothes look good. If you're able to do so you're good money.

Nope!
eek.gif
I saw some yesterday @ the Nordstrom Rack Dowtown Seattle for $99(retail $231.99) but I still wasn't
indifferent.gif
moved enough to buy'em.

I dont understand all this "Poor Quality" talk....I got trues intact from like 06-07 that are still in my Denim Rotation...

I guess just because some of yall wear Denims for 5 months straight and they stay intact...that makes them "good quality"???... Sounds dirty tome...But to each his own

As for the people saying "they're out of style"...that just shows me that yall get caught up by the hype and run with it...TrendFollowers..."If 'Ye aint wearing'em or if I dont see'em in the latest GQ...you wont catch me wearing them" type steez....Boot-cut Trueslook good on me, so I wear them

To sum it up....I wear what I like...whether its from 5 years ago or if its featured in GQ's "whats hot for Fall 2009"....

Fancy...

I was put on the Trues around 06'.. I still have yet to cop a pair.. I love there washes, and their back pocket designs.

Dudes on here hate on them because they're "against" designer denim I guess.

But now that the whole Trues movement have taken off (blame it on your favorite trashy rapper).. I never buy a pair.

I just can't rock w/ shht when i know at least 10+ negros in the club gonna have the same symbol on their asss/chest. Same for these d-bags that rock theEd Hardy..

Excuse me? Why are we talking about ed hardy and affliction? Nah.....
Ayo Kay you wear that? High Class Scum Bag? Joe Cam? NationalTrucker?
Mytmouse ont know what she talkin about btw who cares the females I be around don't be around her. Not Fancy.

I don't even know how that came up, an folks I see in ed hardy and affliction don't even be wearin trues. Prolly Hollister Jeans or something. Catsdon't even wear that. Dunno where she from, ur campus or w/e isn't the rest of the nation. Go to some grown spots. Nt funny.

not trying to flame but grown spots (I'm in NYC) don't have people wearing true religion. The only demographics for trues are teens who hang out insoho with a tight muscle tee, a mohawk, and gold chains around their neck. But then again you do have the select few of the douche bag older looking ones withtheir orange tans, like this one:

lobster-shanty-guido1.jpg

I'm pretty sure the jeans he is wearing are trues as well.

On an unrelated note, I HATE when I see cats wearing those kinds of V-necks.

Makes me wanna punch them in the chest so hard they shoulders clap.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DR813 wrote:
^^Thanks for the definition. I think it's just plain ignorant and stereotypical when people say Ed hardy and Affliction is for tools. just because you don't like that style of clothing doesn't mean you have to judge the people who actually like and wear those kind of clothes (like me). everybody has their own style of dressing. everybody is not gonna like what you like. Don't judge a book by its cover.

you are taking this way to personal
smh.gif
the reason it may seem that way is because someone who posted earlier said that I was basically a tool because I said I wear Ed hardy clothing, and I just don't like someone judging me like that. especially when they don't even know me.

so even though pretty pretty much everyone stereotypes people that wear ed hardy and affliction are tools you still choose to wear it? I am sorry but everyone around here that wear that garbage just does whatever else the other club rats they hang out with do with their spray tans and all that *%$. why is it that you wear it then to set yourself apart? is it because you want a girl to see your t-shirt and thing you are the s+*= just because you are wearing a $90 shirt that you got on sale at tj maxx for $20? please explain

what are you talking about? I don't wear it to get attention from girls. I wear it because I actually like it. Why is that so hard to understand? Why do Ihave to be a follower to wear ed hardy clothing. you are so ignorant. you don't even know me, and yet your implying that I have spray tans and that I am aclub rat because I wear Ed hardy, which neither of that is true about me. so what you're trying to say is that I should stop wearing ed hardy because toolswear it? you are so stupid.

Nope. Most people are going to assume that the true religions that people are wearing are fake anyway so why do people bother?

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Nope. Most people are going to assume that the true religions that people are wearing are fake anyway so why do people bother?
you live in malaysia or something?

I've got like 3 pair and wear them per occasion....the true fad has come and gone in this town.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by romedadude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What I look like paying $200+ for some jeans?
eyes.gif

I'm sure you have a pair of Jordans in your closet somewhere dude. Jeans are no different.
Exactly. Dudes be acting like spending money on jeans is any different. I don't own Trues but I own a few pair of 200+ jeans, and I'd much rather drop that on jeans than sneakers i might wear 10 times in a year. That's just me though.
i see what you sayin, but my jeans be like 40 bucks at most while I got thousands of dollars in sneakers. Yeah its out of proportion but thats howI spend my money.

Back
Top Bottom