Nt Drinkers come in vol. parties tonight need help

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

buy a large cup from your gas station, fill it with ice. ( $0.75)
get some sweet tea vodka ($12.00)
buy and mix it with lemonade ($2.00)

perfect on the go drink
pimp.gif

Just did this about an hour ago
laugh.gif

-6 pack of Natty Boh ($3.70)
-Bottle of Burnetts ($9)
-Mixers for the Burnetts

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Demps

buy 2 mickeys.

It would run you about 5 bucks and you still have 11 bucks left over for a sack and a rillo.

pimp.gif

But Dam 2 Mickeys (24 OZ) around my way is $3.24
damn thats alot.

over here a 40 of mickeys is like 3 bucks depending where you go.

buy 2 mickeys.

It would run you about 5 bucks and you still have 11 bucks left over for a sack and a rillo.

pimp.gif

damn thats alot.

get the cheapest bottle of vodka in the largest size
laugh.gif

with enough mixers the crappiness of it won't really make a difference. Most people can't tell the difference in vodkas anyway.

get the cheapest bottle of vodka in the largest size
laugh.gif

with enough mixers the crappiness of it won't really make a difference. Most people can't tell the difference in vodkas anyway.

buy 2 mickeys.

pimp.gif

damn thats alot.

Its basically just a little more then a 40 since 2 (24oz) cans is 4:nerd:z . and its like .15 cents more. Mickeys/211/High Life are my go to beers when I am low on $

buy 2 mickeys.

pimp.gif

damn thats alot.

Its basically just a little more then a 40 since 2 (24oz) cans is 4:nerd:z . and its like .15 cents more. Mickeys/211/High Life are my go to beers when I am low on $

went with some colt 45 that got me nice, then I had a couple shots of bacardi limon and I was wild

went with some colt 45 that got me nice, then I had a couple shots of bacardi limon and I was wild

A couple 40s and call it a night.. If you got a date I don't think you should mess with that cheap liquor.. what if your organs fail you?

A couple 40s and call it a night.. If you got a date I don't think you should mess with that cheap liquor.. what if your organs fail you?

potters vodka or popov vodka or get cheap bottles of stater bros. anything but i think staters is kali only so nevermind

potters vodka or popov vodka or get cheap bottles of stater bros. anything but i think staters is kali only so nevermind

Back
Top Bottom