NT got soft af vol. made in uhmerica

#insufficientPermissions

|I
Just got that message.
Guess I must be banned from that Bruce Jenner trollin thread.
All I did was quote Jape saying Bruce is sick.
To perceive someone as mentally ill is not hate or slander, its an honest opinion.
But hey, Meth gon meth

Last edited:
Just got that message.
Guess I must be banned from that Bruce Jenner trollin thread.
All I did was quote Jape saying Bruce is sick.
To perceive someone as mentally ill is not hate or slander, its an honest opinion.
But hey, Meth gon meth

I don't agree with how Bruce Jenner lives his life, but he has the "right" to do it.

>D

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Fax, b. 
Just give out some 10 day contracts to see who can mod or not
nerd.gif
1408.gif

Call me when it's legal at the federal level.  Until then, it's not appropriate.  We've allowed for the discussion of drug policy, but we don't allow "the official smoke out thread."  

The distinction is pretty simple to understand.  

It won't ever be federally legal, at least not in our life time.

Too many bureaucrats have a very real incentive to keep it illegal.

Too many police unions lobbying against it for their own monetary reasons.

Big pharma not having it.

These politicians gonna serve their constituents first and the common man second.

Federal prohibition is complete BS and there is 0 reason why an adult should be prevented from enjoying marijuana, recreationally or medicinally, so long as they're doing so responsibly.

Our damn president admitted to smoking marijuana regularly. Knows full well the extent of marijuana use but as soon he became a relevant politician he became a sock puppet.

Last edited:
It won't ever be federally legal, at least not in our life time.

Too many bureaucrats have a very real incentive to keep it illegal.

Too many police unions lobbying against it for their own monetary reasons.

Big pharma not having it.

These politicians gonna serve their constituents first and the common man second.

Federal prohibition is complete BS and there is 0 reason why an adult should be prevented from enjoying marijuana, recreationally or medicinally, so long as they're doing so responsibly.

Our damn president admitted to smoking marijuana regularly. Knows full well the extent of marijuana use but as soon he became a relevant politician he became a sock puppet.

sounds like you ready to march on congress :smokin

Id appreciate if y'all stopped calling them hookers.

They are sister wives that live together in a house owned by a music producer.

She is a great mother and she recently **** down Winston.

She is Chris Browns former love interest.

They can ALL do it on a **** doe...but they are NOT hookers:

I'm still trying to figure out why I got banned for making reference to grown men sharing a french baguette. When the grown men themselves stated that they would be sharing said french baguette.

But mods gon cook.

Back
Top Bottom