NT, how do you heal yourself?

So I work in  kitchen, and got burned really badly for the first time last night.
My chef tells me to put honey on it, and just let it soak in for a little

I thought he was buggin' and I felt like a fool for having my hand covered in honey, but this morning I woke up, and had no pain or a burn mark 
pimp.gif

So that got me thinking, what unconventional healing methods does NT use? share your stories 
nerd.gif

So I work in  kitchen, and got burned really badly for the first time last night.
My chef tells me to put honey on it, and just let it soak in for a little

I thought he was buggin' and I felt like a fool for having my hand covered in honey, but this morning I woke up, and had no pain or a burn mark 
pimp.gif

So that got me thinking, what unconventional healing methods does NT use? share your stories 
nerd.gif

I use freshly cut aloe vera for any cuts, burns, scratches, etc. I also grind up herbs, not weed for all the pot smokers who think that is what I mean, and pour olive oil in the ground up herbs then rub it on my neck, shoulders, or wherever I have a kink or tension.

I use freshly cut aloe vera for any cuts, burns, scratches, etc. I also grind up herbs, not weed for all the pot smokers who think that is what I mean, and pour olive oil in the ground up herbs then rub it on my neck, shoulders, or wherever I have a kink or tension.

honey has alot of good antisceptic qualities and b vitamins to promote healing...your boss was right.

For me I use aloe vera in the actual plant leaf form...just cut a slice...mash it up...put it on a wound and put a band aid over it. Heals pretty well.

I also use Aloe vera straight from the leaf when I have stomach issues. Tastes like crap but does the job.

honey has alot of good antisceptic qualities and b vitamins to promote healing...your boss was right.

For me I use aloe vera in the actual plant leaf form...just cut a slice...mash it up...put it on a wound and put a band aid over it. Heals pretty well.

I also use Aloe vera straight from the leaf when I have stomach issues. Tastes like crap but does the job.

When I get a burned, I just put some toothpaste on it for 15 - 30 mins and than rinise. Takes the pain away from a burn for me.

Back
Top Bottom