NT, how often do you get your hair cut?

Been months since I had an actual cut

I don't know what to do with it really

I like it up every now and then

Used to be every two weeks or 10 days then I recently started to get a shape up every Friday idk if I'm paranoid but I feel like my barber might mess with my hairline so I'm gonna go back to every 2 weeks .

15+ tip

2-3 weeks.
I hear that you can burn the hair follicles if your get lined up too often. Dont know if its true.
From personal experience, I think its true but I used to get the razor line up with my cuts. I think the razor messed up my line up :frown:

Does anyone know how to reverse this?

Last edited:
I get mine cut maybe once a month. My hair cuts $22 pre-tip. So usually about $27-$30. I can't imagine paying that every 2 weeks. $60 a month on haircuts....no thanks

2-3 weeks.
I hear that you can burn the hair follicles if your get lined up too often. Dont know if its true.
From personal experience, I think its true but I used to get the razor line up with my cuts. I think the razor messed up my line up :frown:

Does anyone know how to reverse this?

But if that were true then you'd never have to get lined up ever again where they used the razor. People's hairlines recede and they look for something to blame for it.

Some people still think wearing a hat causes baldness. Tell that to all the baseball players who aren't balding.

Last edited:
Every two weeks without fail.

Would do it every week but I'd rather just learn to cut my own hair instead of dragging it that much.

Gotta keep these waves in impeccable form b

15+ tip so I just slide a 20

Last edited:
But if that were true then you'd never have to get lined up ever again where they used the razor. People's hairlines recede and they look for something to blame for it.

Some people still think wearing a hat causes baldness. Tell that to all the baseball players who aren't balding.

My hairline is intact. my moms brothers have a crisp lining and so did my grandfather on my moms side.
My barber was telling me that it may cause damage whether that's hair receding, hair thinning, or just the way the hair grows from constant heat/ irritation from the hot clippers can have negative effects.

Theres a clear difference between every once and a while and twice a week which I know some people do to keep their lining crisp at all times. :smh: :x

My hairline is intact. my moms brothers have a crisp lining and so did my grandfather on my moms side.
My barber was telling me that it may cause damage whether that's hair receding, hair thinning, or just the way the hair grows from constant heat/ irritation from the hot clippers can have negative effects.

Theres a clear difference between every once and a while and twice a week which I know some people do to keep their lining crisp at all times. :smh: :x

QFE, i didnt say anything about my hair receding but my sideburns grows back weird.

Back
Top Bottom