NT HOW YALL ROLLIN THEESE DAYS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water pipes and RAW Papers ONLY.

Y'all uncivilized w/ these Swishers and Dutches :x

The only 'rillo I touch are Garcia y Vegas.

Last edited:
been off the blunts for a couple months now but when i was on em it was always Garcia Vega Blue or Platinum. Now it's just Raw or bong. :smokin

11116985_763111787141206_1504526800_n.jpg

do they sell these in yall area? man i swear these the reason i didnt graduate high school. i use to smoke swishas daily before class with excellent results. til one morning dude at the corner store give one of these. it was like a newport blunt :lol:  gave me some sort of over the top high along with an extravagant odor. walked into class they told to leave asap before they call the cops:smh:  never again. 
 View media item 2237835

:rofl:

Swisher Sweets Originals
Swisher Sweet Diamonds
Game Red
Backwoods (Light Brown)
Backwoods (Dark Brown)
RAW Papers

Believe it not them Game Nat. Leaf the truth.

cant get down with no pipe 
laugh.gif
 make me feel like a real drug addict. i might try some of these papers yall mention. ima always mess wit blunts though they good money on the block with hella heads

81mww63ighL._SX522_.jpg

If you're still smoking swishers hold this L

A paper a day keeps the doctor away, blunt smokin boys act like you know

Last edited:
im sayin though i dont think papers would get the job done on a winter day in chicago wit mad heads 
laugh.gif
 the wind would eat the joint before it even got passed around once

Original Swishers

Diamond Swishers

Raw Cones (really love these but hate the way they burn)

I smoke by myself, aint no passin' ***..and if you smoke flavored rillos you smoking mid

I smoke by myself, aint no passin' ***..and if you smoke flavored rillos you smoking mid
i mean i do smoke solo dolo but if some my people around ill invite them to smoke with me. flavored swishas dry nowadays but hell i used to fill the grape n blueberry wit the diesel til i realized i could taste the dope better wit no flavors

keep a small glass pipe for quick hits on the ones but usually raw cones/papes and backwoods.

i gotta bredjin who has to put grabba in everything he rolls :x tumps your chest but gets you zooked

:lol: after a couple more years of that blunt smoking, and your body getting clogged, and your heart feeling like it's getting stabbed, literally, y'all will see what we mean about then blunts

keep a small glass pipe for quick hits on the ones but usually raw cones/papes and backwoods.

i gotta bredjin who has to put grabba in everything he rolls :x tumps your chest but gets you zooked

Lolol grabba sum serious. The worst r mans that wanna put batch in everything smh

:lol: after a couple more years of that blunt smoking, and your body getting clogged, and your heart feeling like it's getting stabbed, literally, y'all will see what we mean about then blunts

I've been smoking them since 2003

since '04 though i took a 17 month break and just recently a 4.5 year break from smoking

I meant blunts not weed or cigs :lol:

I started smoking green occasionally at 16 but didn't become daily until 20. I quit cigs maybe a year back, haven't had green since 2014 but that's by circumstance not by choice :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom