NT: I just got fake cologne on eBay

I didn't know that fake cologne exists.
No one will know that you're using fake cologne except dogs.

I would not buy fake cologne. Dry down among other things will not be the same.

My neighbor sells fake cologne. Like the bottle looks similar to the real bottle. On the packaging it literally says "our version of Dolce y Gabanna" lol. This company is pretty good cause the scent is about 95% on point, but in my experience is that it doesn't last as long and not as strong.

Like if it was the real cologne i'd shoot twice on my wrists and once on my neck....but with the fake i feel like i need 3 shots on my wrists and twice on my neck. IMO not bad for $10 a bottle. I got a fake Polo Black, fake Dolce y Gabbana, and fake Jean Paul Gaultier :smokin

I'm surprised that people are surprised by fake cologne. Think of anything that retails for over, let's say $40...there's likely a fake version.

I also don't know why you'd buy and especially why you'd pay retail for something on eBay that you can get from reputable stores (and even at a discount).

Cologne is one of the easiest and most profitable things to fake.

Like people said all you need is liquid in a bottle resembling the original product. Not to mention that even if it was real, the profit margin on what is essentially "scented water mist" is known to be one of the highest in consumer sales.

Why would you pay retail price for cologne on EBay?

and then come in here demanding an arrest :rofl:

I didn't know that fake cologne exists.
No one will know that you're using fake cologne except dogs.

If you didn't know fake cologne existed, then how would you know how noticeable the difference is?

I love how OP has never bothered to tell us what the hell he was doing paying full price for something on eBay that he could have gotten dozens of other places :lol:

Sus all around. I wonder if them places like perfumania in the malls are legit.

i got a fake D&G blue from purfumania..it looks piss yellow, smell alright but lasted 10 minutes.

There is a cologne thread where we could have put you on to legit retailers where you could have gotten real **** for cheaper.

No sympathy.

If you didn't know fake cologne existed, then how would you know how noticeable the difference is?

I love how OP has never bothered to tell us what the hell he was doing paying full price for something on eBay that he could have gotten dozens of other places :lol:

Tbh, I did it cuz I have a small bottle that almost wasted so I just bought the first one that looks legit on eBay. If yall got any sources that sells legit stuff let me know.

Also AI Audi, did you make the thread? Drop some info bro.. You got me curious

Back
Top Bottom