NT I just want to know, Do you think Tiger will ever be the "old "Tiger again?

He needs to find himself again....

Old Tiger would've come into the final group on Sunday and shot a 65, not a 75... And it's because the dude was the baddest, most cerebral mother +##%*% in the world... He's not that right now.

Winning a major may do that... Winning in Dubai or some other minor tournament won't.

I'm sure I'll be proven wrong about this soon, but I think he's done. Nothing to back that up, just my gut feeling.

I'm sure I'll be proven wrong about this soon, but I think he's done. Nothing to back that up, just my gut feeling.

Even the other players say "he's close...and he's still number 1 to us." Keep in mind he's re-building his swing, forget the off-the-course stuff. These processes take months and months, sometimes years to achieve.

He will be winning again soon and he will be winning majors soon. This is a competitor of MJ and Ali proportions. The Tiger of old is often considered the greatest golfer of all time, so we may not see that same consistency for awhile if at all, but he will be back up there.

Even the other players say "he's close...and he's still number 1 to us." Keep in mind he's re-building his swing, forget the off-the-course stuff. These processes take months and months, sometimes years to achieve.

He will be winning again soon and he will be winning majors soon. This is a competitor of MJ and Ali proportions. The Tiger of old is often considered the greatest golfer of all time, so we may not see that same consistency for awhile if at all, but he will be back up there.

Back
Top Bottom