NT, I might make some big weapons purchases, assault rifles, body armor, explosives, tactical knifes

OP.  The US dollar is still the reserve currency.  Yes, the US dollar.  If you have issues, just fap to Hands on Softcores or Blacks on Bonds.  Just chillax and ride the BengBus.

you should buy some gold and silver while you're at it.

providentmetals.com is as legit as they come.

for gold, i'd prefer to buy it in person though. just make sure you get a testing kit and go to a reputable dealer. pawn shops are solid but you gotta make sure it's real.

so u have something of value in case your paper becomes worthless
True true ...

meh.ro4752.jpg

Last edited:
I mean I've considered packing a bug out bag but that would be in case of apocalypse or fall of government order. I would then (because in this scenario I'm basically bat man 
laugh.gif
) fly to greenland, refuel and fly into the UK as a refugee. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Brah, stop wasting your time. Dude made this thread with absolutely no intentions of going through with any of it.
right...

another attention seeking thread from the Nomad
Whenever someone black gets killed and the story is posted on Niketalk...from kids, to teens, to grown men the threads go platinum because half the time it's black NT users trying to get non-black NT users to understand that sometimes these are innocent men. There's NEVER any condolences, or none of that for the victims.

But let someone white or Asian die and all of a sudden it's not their fault and "instant" tragedy...where's the "fundraisers" for Oscar Grant, Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown's family, Eric Garner which was caught on video? 

Then when I just make a post that's the furthest thing from trolling, a post that let's say like MANY Jewish scholars wrote right before the Nazi regime took over Germany, you guys say I'm "seeking attention".

Maybe this thread isn't for you? Maybe you don't care enough about the welfare of blacks to comprehend that it's not trolling....I asked my girl to go for a walk last night and she said "you know the funeral of those cops was today, you sure you wanna be a black man walking around this area" (Brooklyn)?.

So don't tell me I don't have a right to be concerned.

Let people start plucking off whites and Asians every other week, you'd guys be having all types of fundraisers, in depth discussions and a whole different point of view.
If you don't like what you see in this thread then simply don't post or view it. Stop accusing me of being a troll, YOUR PEOPLE are getting killed.

Last edited:
I look at it from an end of days/fiscal calamity/shortage of natural resources perspective and it is good to have some emergency supplies nearby in case of those issues. Better to hedge and have protection than scramble in the midst of an issue. It's like the guy buying flood insurance during or after the storm instead of being prepared beforehand.

Whenever someone black gets killed and the story is posted on Niketalk...from kids, to teens, to grown men the threads go platinum because half the time it's black NT users trying to get non-black NT users to understand that sometimes these are innocent men. There's NEVER any condolences, or none of that for the victims.

But let someone white or Asian die and all of a sudden it's not their fault and "instant" tragedy...where's the "fundraisers" for Oscar Grant, Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown's family, Eric Garner which was caught on video? 

Then when I just make a post that's the furthest thing from trolling, a post that let's say like MANY Jewish scholars wrote right before the Nazi regime took over Germany, you guys say I'm "seeking attention".

Maybe this thread isn't for you? Maybe you don't care enough about what the welfare of blacks to comprehend that it's not trolling....I asked my girl to go for a walk last night and she said "you know the funeral of those cops was today, you sure you wanna be a black man walking around this area" (Brooklyn)?.

So don't tell me I don't have a right to be concerned.

Let people start plucking off whites and Asians every other week, you'd guys be having all types of fundraisers, in depth discussions and a whole different point of view.

If you don't like what you see in this thread then simply don't post or view it. Stop accusing me of being a troll, YOUR PEOPLE are getting killed.

when you actually follow through then post some tagged pics otherwise it's just more of the same from you

I look at it from an end of days/fiscal calamity/shortage of natural resources perspective and it is good to have some emergency supplies nearby in case of those issues. Better to hedge and have protection than scramble in the midst of an issue. It's like the guy buying flood insurance during or after the storm instead of being prepared beforehand.
Exactly ...I'm feeling rain drops, so I feel like I should buy an umbrella and start looking for shelter.  I don't know who sells umbrellas".

when you actually follow through then post some tagged pics otherwise it's just more of the same from you
YOU post some TAGGED PICS on what YOU'RE doing to make America a better place in terms of race relations of this nature. Or it's JUST MORE OF THE SAME FROM YOU.

Exactly ...I'm feeling rain drops, so I feel like I should buy an umbrella and start looking for shelter.  I don't know who sells umbrellas".
I totally get it man. Honestly, I add a little silver here and there when I see some potential issue luring in society. When Wilson wasn't indicted, I grabbed a few 90% silver coins. It's always good to at least have whatever you feel is necessary for protection against a calamity before said calamity occurs. I always try and keep the crib stacked with cases of water in case something happens whether it be a serious weather issue or or an economical one. Who wants to be left in the cold with no jacket?

Back
Top Bottom