NT, I might make some big weapons purchases, assault rifles, body armor, explosives, tactical knifes

I just logged into a sneaker forum and almost every thread on the first page is about blacks being killed by white officers. I tried to be calm, level headed but two cops were murdered in my neighborhood. There's so much tension here in New York, and across the country. I am truly starting to have concerned about a possible second civil war, or an American revolution. 

Thinking about cracking open my rainy day fund and moving to Seattle, or somewhere close to Canada and then leaving the U.S. completely, this is crazy. However I am seriously making some big weapons purchases after the holidays, I don't get scared very easily or fear for my life...but I am starting to get concerned about number of reported black killings at the hands of white police...this is 2014.

...am I going crazy?

So in other words White policeman got you shook, cause black folks are killing black folks at far higher rates than white cops.

Last edited:

No, the rifle will probably collect dust, I know how and was trained to use one (a long time ago), it's just there to serve purpose if the time comes. I dislike guns very much.

So you gonna be in a situation where you need a gun and it's gonna be 'collecting dust' in your crib? 
eyes.gif

Instead of moving to Seattle and eventually making your way to Canada, you should just disconnect your internet service for 2015

OP stop making threads and stay off the internet and stop watchin news i assure you, you will live a less fearful life

http://anonhq.com/finally-cop-fired-refusing-turn-body-camera-shooting-teenager/

Albuquerque police officer Jeremy Dear, who fatally shot a 19-year-old girl suspected of stealing a truck in April, has been fired for insubordination and untruthfulness. Police investigation revealed that Dear intentionally switched off his body camera before he shot and killed Mary Hawkes.

Albuquerque police chief Gorden Eden said the firing was part of a ‘zero tolerance’ policy on police camera use during citizen interactions. Eden’s statement read: “Insubordination tears at the fabric of public safety, especially when the officer makes a choice not to follow a lawful order. The department has a policy requiring all officers to record every time they have contact with a citizen. Dear was under that order and didn’t comply.”

According to the police, on April 21, 2014, after a foot chase, Hawkes allegedly pointed a gun at Dear. That prompted the officer to shoot and kill her. The incident wasn’t recorded because apparently his body camera ‘malfunctioned’.

Hawkes autopsy reported that all three gunshots were fired on her from a downward trajectory, indicating that Dear was actually standing over the teenage girl when he killed her.

Here’s all you want to know of the incident…

his is not the first occasion where Dear’s body camera was mysteriously turned off.

A review of Dear’s personnel file shows that in January 2013, his camera malfunctioned during the course of him breaking up a fight, in which Dear did strike the 22-year-old suspect several times on his face with a closed fist. The incident wasn’t recorded because the camera was never turned on during the encounter. Dear said he tried to turn it on but it just didn’t seem to work.

In February the same year, Dear pulled a man over for speeding, handcuffed him too tightly, and allegedly kicked the suspect in the groin after dragging him from his vehicle. This too wasn’t recorded.

Thomas Grover, Jeremy Dear’s lawyer, said, “If they fire every officer who doesn’t turn on his uniform camera, they won’t have anyone left on the department.”

Grover added that the number of citizen complaints in Dear’s file are the result of working a lot of extra hours, so he had more contact with citizens than the average patrol officer.

Here’s more on Dear’s firing…

Back
Top Bottom