NT i need some help vol:another girl issue

ok nt so here is the situation Ive been dating my girl for 3 years we been on and off for a while back and fourth...so a while abck i picked her up fromworking on her school projects and finals...so when i get her we talk and stuff she tells me "someone asked her out"im like o ok whats this personsname?...she didnt tell me i asked if he was in her class she said yess.....i was like...wth so she dont tell me w/e next issue me and her are suppose toattend our friends dinner in the dorms i go get there kinda late everyone was there except her i called her alot and she said she was at her friends dorm whichis in the same building there "talking" so it half an hour hasnt showed up what can be this important so she finally comes down tells me she was ather friend jason's dorm im like @#+ talkin @#+ can be so important....im seriously wondering @#+ is goin on now so a few days pass me n my friend vick goand meet up wit her from school she wasnt picking up the phone she always says her phone doesnt work ...so y not get it fixed?anyways she walks out thebuilding with this jason dude i meet and she doesnt even see me i say yo to#$@ and she says hey stef w/e...in my head im like @#+ is going on ..?NT am ibugging so tonight i didnt go get her...she tells me she is going to the movies...with a "friend" she is at the movie theather at 10:30 dnt get hometill 2 i think doesnt call just texts me cause im mad NT am i bugging do i need to leave her alone?

the way u described it, she is def messin with dude. So i think u know what to do....

post pics.

cyanide and happiness are THE best.
pimp.gif

but yea, forget her.

My man, I think she's tryin' to give you a hint. I'll be damned if my girl is goin' out with other dudes. Leave that broad alone, seriously. Iknow, it's easier said than done after a 3 year relationship. But you gotta understand and come to terms with the reality of it all. She almost doesn'tcare, that is, if she cares at all. No one ever knows what goes on behind closed doors. Yet you know that there's IS something goin' on. Don't youthink her and her "friend(s)" get a little more intense in private? Don't let yourself get played man. Please don't do that. We take"L"s on NT all the time, lol. But save yourself while you can.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

My man, I think she's tryin' to give you a hint. I'll be damned if my girl is goin' out with other dudes. Leave that broad alone, seriously. I know, it's easier said than done after a 3 year relationship. But you gotta understand and come to terms with the reality of it all. She almost doesn't care, that is, if she cares at all. No one ever knows what goes on behind closed doors. Yet you know that there's IS something goin' on. Don't you think her and her "friend(s)" get a little more intense in private? Don't let yourself get played man. Please don't do that. We take "L"s on NT all the time, lol. But save yourself while you can.

man im seriously considering that but its really hard she has never lied to me and stuff and always lets me know whats shes doing and whats going on idk ntits just real hard i spoke to her and #+@ its real hard to just end things like you said but im gonna see how this goes...
tired.gif
thanks guys

"on and off"
sounds like she's in the off phase while you're in the on phase.

game over for you two

Originally Posted by TheHavik

1) Nice avy
2) Post pics
3)

roll.gif
roll.gif

But I'm sorry to hear that. I hate girls who do that. If a girl wanna get with new guys, then she should be upfront about it and don't try to play withher current.
On that point, she was kind of upfront about it... I just cant understand how a man got her choosing. Dont apply no pressure, just let her know that you dontwanna let her go and you dont wanna let her leave. She cant even say you didnt let her breathe. So now its time she invests in you, because if not then itsbest you leave.

Well what it seems like is that she is losing interest in you, and is creeping with the new dude.

If you really care about her you need to spy on her and see what the real deal is.

laugh.gif
@ My dude Jason Just diddy-boppin' around campus with your female...

Man you're in college...I know she aint the only female that goes to that University...Go find a Nice looking female to chill with

2 can ALWAYS play that game...

Might be time to let ol girl go. Shorty chillin too hard with son. Let that chick breathe and find you a new chick. Don't even text/call her anymore.Matter fact, delete that number.

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

ok nt so here is the situation Ive been dating my girl for 3 years we been on and off for a while back and fourth...so a while abck i picked her up from working on her school projects and finals...so when i get her we talk and stuff she tells me "someone asked her out"im like o ok whats this persons name?...she didnt tell me i asked if he was in her class she said yess.....i was like...wth so she dont tell me w/e next issue me and her are suppose to attend our friends dinner in the dorms i go get there kinda late everyone was there except her i called her alot and she said she was at her friends dorm which is in the same building there "talking" so it half an hour hasnt showed up what can be this important so she finally comes down tells me she was at her friend jason's dorm im like @#+ talkin @#+ can be so important....im seriously wondering @#+ is goin on now so a few days pass me n my friend vick go and meet up wit her from school she wasnt picking up the phone she always says her phone doesnt work ...so y not get it fixed?anyways she walks out the building with this jason dude i meet and she doesnt even see me i say yo to#$@ and she says hey stef w/e...in my head im like @#+ is going on ..?NT am i bugging so tonight i didnt go get her...she tells me she is going to the movies...with a "friend" she is at the movie theather at 10:30 dnt get home till 2 i think doesnt call just texts me cause im mad NT am i bugging do i need to leave her alone?

First off bruh, she don't tell you dudes name after not lying to you for three years or at least that you know of. No relationship is healthy withouttrust, no matter how long you all been together or knew each other. Having to blow your chick up while she's in another dudes dorm is what really got youbuggin', ain't no telling what was going on. Finally, no one in a serious relationship goes out on a date with the opposite sex, atleast Iwouldn't. Some boundaries are just not supposed to be crossed, especially with wifee. My advise to you is to just find a "friend" of your own. Nothing serious and do similar things, see how she reacts and take it from there. If your a good guy and you know it you'll be fine. It's not likeit's the first time you all broke up. #^$! her and do you, but most of all follow your instinct.

Back
Top Bottom